Saturday!!! (1 Viewer)

Good gig last night,but it did seem a tad empty towards the end.And Hjerte Stop were amazing.
Were there any complaints from Bohs about the mess? It seemed a bit more messy than usual.

I remember the broken glass or 2 at the "stage" so to speak, I would imagine they were not too happy with the takings either cos while the crowd at its peak was decent if not packed the beer consumption was very poor, being an ex barman I tend to watch this kinda thing and most of the crowd were young and lets be honest its the older Punks who drink far more.
So many of the crowd were drinking bottles of water etc or tap water, not many Pints to be seen atall.

JANER said:
I remember the broken glass or 2 at the "stage" so to speak, I would imagine they were not too happy with the takings either cos while the crowd at its peak was decent if not packed the beer consumption was very poor, being an ex barman I tend to watch this kinda thing and most of the crowd were young and lets be honest its the older Punks who drink far more.
So many of the crowd were drinking bottles of water etc or tap water, not many Pints to be seen atall.

i did my best to support the bar, not seeling pints that taste like aftershave was swirled around in the glass and rinsed out beofre the beer was poured in might help:p

amazing fuckin gig loved all the bands and now im very hungover in work, sheeshh:D

Ya u and the tatt guy whose name escapes me were drinking alright lol, Carlsberg I think but for the size of the crowd it was poor drink ups, you also knew this by the fact that they left one young one alone serving lol and she looked very new as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back