Saturday Night on Thumped (2 Viewers)

I was watching something about the history of cardiac surgery. Previous to that, something about Robespierre. BBC2 for both. Reliable Saturday night stuff.

something about Robespierre. BBC2 for both.

My BBC2 has gone to shit. Fuzzy to unwatchable levels... I suppose that's what I get for just having basic cable. Oh wait, don't I actually pay money for this? Just because I haven't signed up for digital means yr gonna give me shite quality telly? Well, fuck you NTL - I'll download it anyway.

Anyway, I was looking forward to that Robespierre thingummy - would have liked to have watched it in real time, but, well...

Went out for a couple of pints. Met my friend in the front lounge, she's just split from her girlfriend, so was in need of distracting. Everytime I'm out with my gay friends, I'm so glad I'm not gay, from the point of view that the scene is so small, you see the same people every time you go out and everyone seems to know everyone! I couldn't take it!

Plus the music in these gay bars is always shite!

Roll on UFC!

CITY BABY, I'll pop down to Limerick for the next one! :)

I've so far managed to avoid all the work I was supposed to do today, tomorrow's going to be fun.

Watching Rome and recovering from last night. And getting ready for tomorrow's business.

Also uploading photo's. I saw alpaca's in Kinsale today.

Are you on season 1 or 2?

I'm rewatching it, but just watched last episode of S1 and first episode of S2 now. Poor aul Ceasar wha?

3778478247_e1e2984598.jpg

Are these llama's or alpaca's?

we're up doing image research for a play.

80s interiors
New york alleys
clocks

doobs

wine

hummous

Or...if you're going about your normal business and happen to see some exotic fruit in a completely unexpected place, take a photo of it and post the photo here.

Maybe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back