Saturday Night on Thumped (1 Viewer)

weekend is over again :(
not only that, the days are getting shorter from now on

weep1.jpg

So I went out for a few casual winding down pints last night and ended up drinking in a top of the range gold rimmed toilets 5 star holiday apartment, with a pig, from Dublin, at his stag night.

We played improptu Sonic Youth, Velvet Underground, Neil Young and Libertines songs on geetar..|..|

On leaving at 6am I was given a six pack and a naggin of JD for me walk home.

Lads, the pigs are sound.

I was meant to go to a Bastille Day party, but I'm broke, so sitting in, with a few cans waiting for UFC 100 at 3am.

UFC? You mad thing!

I scored a shitty bottle of plonk in Tesco's earlier.Its gross.

I'm watching strange movies that have compiled on the collective household hard drive because I'm too sick to go out. Although I might brave a few Tullamore Dews in here. So far I've watched 17 Again which I watched because I didn't want to have to think and which I very shamefully kind of loved.

Hah, you and me both! Setatna Ireland are showing UFC greatest fights from 9pm - 2am, then it's the preview show.

I'm watching strange movies that have compiled on the collective household hard drive because I'm too sick to go out. Although I might brave a few Tullamore Dews in here. So far I've watched 17 Again which I watched because I didn't want to have to think and which I very shamefully kind of loved.
Oh Jonah, you didn't! :)

Might take a glance at the scrappin' so.Think I've got Setanta.

I'm afraid (and very disturbed) to say I did. If it helps at all I'm very disappointed in myself. I've started watching episodes of 30 Rock to try and counteract it but... Maybe I should watch UFC too...

Jaysus 8.00 already, trying to stay in and sober so ill be awake enough to watch this
ufc100alt-1.jpg

at 3.00 tonight

just saw fifis post there, dya wanna come down ta limerick and watch it with us?

I'm trying to stay up tonight for this as well. TNA Impact is on now on Bravo til eleven, UFC greatest fights til 2, preshow from 2-3 then the show itself. 3-6am is tough going though.

Just getting sucked into UFC. Downloaded Airplane 2 for the whole rainy hungover saturday evening vibe. Need more munchies though as can't leave the house. I would chase a fried chicken down the street in this rain in a heartbeat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back