sarkozy (2 Viewers)

taubstumm

Supporter
Website
kvt.red
he's some chancer. "dear diary, didn't bother going to work today running le country, too busy making le shagging with new ladyfriend"

edit:

sarkozy200.jpg

My french mate emailed me today and coulnd't believe I already knew about her randy president's goings-on!She thought it was only in the French papers.I emailed her back saying "you stupid woman" like Renee used to say in Allo Allo!I bet the joke didn't translate.

the guy has no class, it's like he's living in his own personal cheesy rap video

does everybody still love him over there?

I was a little suprised with the results, but then all the lads just kept going over to the internets, and pointing to a picture of her, and then a picture of him, and going "huh? huuuuhhh? See?".

And on that point, I had to concede they had countered my "but hes an awful wanker though" position fair and square.

he's some chancer. "dear diary, didn't bother going to work today running le country, too busy making le shagging with new ladyfriend"

edit:

sarkozy200.jpg

.........who wouldn't?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

fuck i love her.

i love this video and the song too. effortless! dunno what the hell she is doing with him but.

I fucking love this guy. He's a frenchiest president of France the french have seen in a long time.

He's a dead ringer for my ex's da, who is also french and potentially deadly.

He's such a tit though. Can you marry someone who's just gotten divorced and be 100% sure they're not rebounding? I mean really...

wasn't his marraige dead in the water for a long time?
his wife already had a boyfriend and didn't bother voting
for him etc etc...?

also - can you really begrudge a man rebounding his balls into that?

Isserman_04.jpg

god what a joker!

wikipepepepep said:
Personal life
“ I'm monogamous from time to time, but I prefer polygamy and polyandry[5] ”

While living with Jean-Paul Enthoven, Bruni fell in love and started an affair with his son, philosophy professor Raphaël Enthoven, who was at the time married to novelist Justine Lévy, daughter of philosopher Bernard-Henri Lévy.[6] Bruni and Raphaël Enthoven had a son, Aurélien, born 2001. They have since separated.

The affair and the subsequent ending of her marriage were the inspiration for Justine Lévy's best-selling book Rien de grave ("Nothing serious"), published in 2004. In the book, Lévy paints a vitriolic portrait of "Paula", the female who steals the protagonist's husband, as "a praying mantis" with "a Terminator smile".[7

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back