SARAH PALIN APPRECIATION THREAD (1 Viewer)

Look, I thought we were going to bring her reputation into total
disrepute through her daughter's well-worn womb.
It's by far the easiest way to hurt the Republicans and also by
far the easiest story to digest in terms of its baseness.
Let's not turn this into another 'he said, she said' smear campaign.
This election is about a 17 year old pregnant child, make no mistake.

I wonder if I could sort out a Max Mosley escapade with the two of
them...
MaxMosleyNazi2_gawker.flv.jpg

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2008/09/03/2353903.htm
Palin picked as last resort after evangelical revolt

Republican presidential candidate John McCain picked Alaska Governor Sarah Palin as his running mate after conservatives threatened a revolt if he went with his first choice, former Democratic Senator Joe Lieberman...
Now it has emerged that the shock announcement of the unknown Ms Palin was forced upon Senator McCain after conservatives threatened a revolt at the convention if he pushed ahead with his preferred vice-presidential pick, Independent and former Democrat Senator Joe Lieberman.
He was told if he proceeded to nominate Senator Lieberman, who is pro-choice on the issue of abortion, the conservative Christian base of the party would take the issue to the floor of the convention and try to overturn the selection.

Maverick : someone who exhibits great independence in thought and action.

I wouldnt negotiate with her terrorists!

And by that i mean id get her 17 year old unmarried daughter up the duff. All the way up that duff! Im talkin preggers time!

I wouldnt negotiate with her terrorists!
And by that i mean id get her 17 year old unmarried daughter up the duff. All the way up that duff! Im talkin preggers time!

No abortions down Palin way, that's for sure. What's that one I read somewhere else - 'she believes in the right to life, up to birth'.

haha

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

In Alaska they have actual real live dangerous (and edible) wild animals up there, so guns seems like a good idea. I'd imagine lots of Alaskans live in small, tight-knit and fairly self-sufficient communities, so the idea of some outsider coming in to teach their kids about sex would probably seem pretty weird. Also her views on abortion and religion are pretty normal by Irish standards

Just cos she doesn't agree with you doesn't make her a bitch or a wacko. She may be both, but it's too early to tell ... obviously I'll be delighted if her and McCain lose, and I'm defending her mostly out of contrariness, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong

Also her views on abortion and religion are pretty normal by Irish standards

Just cos she doesn't agree with you doesn't make her a bitch or a wacko.
What I hate about the Religous right is not their opinions on abortion, divorce, gay marriage or anything like that. It's their desire to impose these values on society at large that pisses me off.

I know that you're not really defending her, I'm jus' sayin'.

Anyone with strong opinions wants to impose it on other people.That's not the preserve of religions, or right-wingers. It's more to do with power, and the greed for more. Without making too much of "bipartisan America", which is in itself a misleading idea, the "other side" of the divide are just as desperate in their desire to convert people to their way of thinking.

Their belief in an absolute right and wrong kinda morally obliges them to do this.
That is exactly my point though, that's a really scary belief system. If these crazy liberals were demanding abortions and sodomy for all, I'd be radically opposed to their viewpoint and I'd be of the opinion they're all nuts. Since Sarah Palin et al are doing precisely the opposite, I'm pissed off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back