sad news (1 Viewer)

mc moley

Website
Visit site
to whom it may concern.....yesterday we were infomed that we will no longer be able to put on gigs in the kilcoole scout den.
there was a huge water bill that has to be paid for and must be resolved....they're trying to pin it on the gigs....which it most definitly isnt
(the bill is like 2,300 euros or something crazy)

so there wont be anymore gigs till august. sorry to bands who i said could play either at the next one or the one after etc etc. but thanks to everyone who came out to them and had a gud time.

allthough we have no venue all the zines and bands and all that will continue to do the usual and there will be small gigs (which will probably be advertised through last minute posts here) and house gigs n such. so i guess you'll be seeing more of us at gz!!

in other kilcoole news....theres a new fishermen release out now....also eoin is still made of gold.

a guy called Turlogh got in touch with me a coupla weeks back about a gig in kilcoole. was about to ring back tomorrow with an answer.. is it off now?

we'd love to have the killing spree come down one day....i think turlo was gonna ask u for the 4th of april gig....but thats now off....but we can arrange something if you guys want to come down and play?
it might just be a basement gig or a very small venue. but shud b a larf......we can pay u wit free recordings!! (and money)

sounds cool... dont think we can do that particular date but was gonna say we'd love to do it prolly around the end of april or maaaaaybe even later cos of exams... it all kinda depends on when we get the ole 45 together. fuckin shit, always gets in the way ya know. i hate shit.

B for the Spree said:
a guy called Turlogh got in touch with me a coupla weeks back about a gig in kilcoole. was about to ring back tomorrow with an answer.. is it off now?
Dude, that guy siad he'd get us a 12-album record deal on La Belle and he disapeared with our cash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back