Running Riot are fenians (1 Viewer)

for the record Republican sinn fein represent the continuity IRA, the 32 County Soverienty Comittee are the political wing of RIRA, the photos are just lifted off the website as well.

Anti fascism isnt just something you sing about or a patch you wear, it has real life reprecutions and as Im sure any of the riot will agree if you see your photo on the internet, with red scum written beside it, as something to be scarred of well maybe ya shouldnt of been making those noises in the first place!. this isnt a game, same way the fash at that meetings photos were put up online, is that any less dodgy???????

and for the benefit of anyone who reads this i should have pointed out that the riot are not real ira supporters but are anti fa. the rest is bollox.

hence the now theres a turn up for the books remark.

redwatch fruit battallion, they know exactly where the antifa punk gigs and anti racist marches etc are but they never show their face, shitey bastards. hope they come down soem night and we can hang them off a lamppost

there was some nazi cunt showed up an nuclear fall out fest, but was fucked out cos he was wearin a swatzicka

it's good to know about these dodgy bastards.don't forget to cover up when your on marches, demos etc. how about someone getting pics of these nazi fuckers so we can give them a good whack in the face with our hurling sticks (stud encrusted punk ones that is). anarchism is the only way and if blood should flow, so be it.

Anti fascism isnt just something you sing about or a patch you wear, it has real life reprecutions and as Im sure any of the riot will agree if you see your photo on the internet, with red scum written beside it, as something to be scarred of well maybe ya shouldnt of been making those noises in the first place!. this isnt a game, same way the fash at that meetings photos were put up online, is that any less dodgy???????

while i understand your sentiments completely, don't you also feel that everyone, including wimps and people with no desire to engage in phsyical combat, should speak out against fascism?

while i understand your sentiments completely, don't you also feel that everyone, including wimps and people with no desire to engage in phsyical combat, should speak out against fascism?

I didnt mention phsyical combat, I completely agree with you damo, but just because you have no desire to engage in phsyical violence dosnt mean you'll be imune to it because of your views.
I dont think most normal people have any desire to engage in physical combat and the reality of life is 99.9% of violence you'll be involved in will have nothing to do with politics.

Of course everyone should speak out against fascism, but like I said you have to be prepared for what comes with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back