Room wanted (1 Viewer)

brianoak

Any rooms available in Dublin?Preferably south of the soup.Cheap as possible 70/80 euro a week.23 year old male quite affable:)Anyways p.m. me if available

how is daft failing you? there's tons of stuff on it the last few weeks. i'm looking for a room at the moment as well. maybe we should move in together. call it the willie's bass player house.

yeah, bring all the yobs from dublin with ye coz we don't have enough down here already!
are you still in a bad mood?
ReadySteadyJedi said:
Y'all should move to galway. It's rockin.

Anytime I ring up the places are already gone.Yeah its a good idea Liadain.We could build an oak kabin and keep snakes.Might aswell have a consistent theme.
Super Dexta said:
how is daft failing you? there's tons of stuff on it the last few weeks. i'm looking for a room at the moment as well. maybe we should move in together. call it the willie's bass player house.

I too am in the market for somewhere to live come August. There's lots of accomodation available at the moment cos it's summer but it'll all be snapped up before too long, what with students n tha... As for affordable accomodation; not likely unless you're comfortable living in the wardrobe of a two bedroom flat shared with seven builders from Roscommon.

Super Dexta said:

Hey Dexta, you could get a place with me, except I think you made a post about my boyfriend being hot before. Can't be having that. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back