Ronaldo v Messi (1 Viewer)

maims bond

The two of them are having incredible seasons. Messi is taking a lot of the plaudits but Ronaldo's scoring rate has been just as good. It would be amazing for this to go down to the wire, especially if the next El Clasico will put Barca in a position to jump over Real.

Watching Ronaldo last night, his reaction to scoring compared to Messi is very different. Ronaldo's all smug face, pointing at himself, arms raised saying 'praise me', and this shit of slapping his right thigh. How can anyone but a Real fan like him? Messi, on the other hand, sheer joy after scoring, celebrating the team effort even if he dribbled past 3 to slide it in the far corner. I know who I want to come out on top.

There's no comparison. None at all.

Did you see Dortmund v Bayern last night? The Bundesliga is where it's at. Fuck the Premiership and the classico and all that tired bullshit. Give me 15 euro tickets, beer and a standing terrace of 30,000 everyday!

S%C3%BCdtrib%C3%BCne.jpg

i hope, for the good of european football, that they can keep that Dortmund squad together. The turkish lad who's name escapes me left for real and he can't get a game. I hope that's a lesson. I'd also love it if bayern beat real because German football needs to stamp its mark on europe to be taken really seriously. If Dortmund had a real crack at the CL next season, maybe other leagues will look at the german model as the way to. No 800,000,000 pound debts over there.

But on the other point, Messi all the way. Ronaldo loves himself, and only himself.

If Ronaldo didn't exist Messi would be the most boring personality in football. He's like the Clark Kent of football, Ronaldo as Lex Luther adds to Messis legend.

Anyway this thread is fucking pointless you can bad mouth Ronaldo all you like, there is no squad in the world that wouldn't benefit from his presence and before you say "oooh he's a bit self obsessed for Barca", Pedro, Busquetes and Alves are complete cunts so don't start.

Germany all the way. Am I right in saying that the record signing for the Bundesligais still Mario Gomez ? who was about £10 million cheaper than Andy Carroll ?

so €15 a ticket is really not that surprising when the clubs don't run at a loss or try to buy major honours.

Actually I'll cut to the point Fuck you Roman Abramovic You've ruined football forever you cunt.

If Ronaldo didn't exist Messi would be the most boring personality in football. He's like the Clark Kent of football, Ronaldo as Lex Luther adds to Messis legend.

Anyway this thread is fucking pointless you can bad mouth Ronaldo all you like, there is no squad in the world that wouldn't benefit from his presence and before you say "oooh he's a bit self obsessed for Barca", Pedro, Busquetes and Alves are complete cunts so don't start.

Germany all the way. Am I right in saying that the record signing for the Bundesligais still Mario Gomez ? who was about £10 million cheaper than Andy Carroll ?

so €15 a ticket is really not that surprising when the clubs don't run at a loss or try to buy major honours.

Actually I'll cut to the point Fuck you Roman Abramovic You've ruined football forever you cunt.
Roanldo for me is a bit like Robben. Yes, on a basic level they would improve most teams, but the greatest teams in the world have always been collectives, rather than collections. Ronaldo is at the perfect team for him. They're utterly odious, so he fits in nicely. Barca are awful arrogant cunts as well, suggesting that they invented football and all the rest, but while they continue to be the best team in the world, and one of the best of all time, you can't really argue with that, can you?

I think Gomez cost 30+ million eurons, so whatever the exchange rate is. however, andy carroll isn't the Premier Leagues most expensive player now, is he?

No, football was ruined by those guys who turned it into a game for athletes first, footballers second. Early 90s Milan or someone. Should have limits on training and make them eat loads of chips and the like every day.

Roanldo for me is a bit like Robben. Yes, on a basic level they would improve most teams, but the greatest teams in the world have always been collectives, rather than collections. Ronaldo is at the perfect team for him. They're utterly odious, so he fits in nicely. Barca are awful arrogant cunts as well, suggesting that they invented football and all the rest, but while they continue to be the best team in the world, and one of the best of all time, you can't really argue with that, can you?

I think Gomez cost 30+ million eurons, so whatever the exchange rate is. however, andy carroll isn't the Premier Leagues most expensive player now, is he?

I looked it up and it said he was £26 Million. I was trying to think of someone expensive and not very good. Carroll just popped to mind first.

No, football was ruined by those guys who turned it into a game for athletes first, footballers second. Early 90s Milan or someone. Should have limits on training and make them eat loads of chips and the like every day.

That is the most bullshit thing I have ever read on this forum. Milan in the early nineties had the greatest back four of all time. I think they once conceded 9 goals in a domestic league season. For that alone they were absolutely brilliant.

Plus defending and athleticism are parts of the game from when you're a child onwards. Roman Abramovic and his ilk aren't and should never be.

In fairness to Sahin I think he picked up a pretty serious injury as soon as he signed for Real.

Re: Dortmund, Milan obviously gave us an almighty shellacking in the away game but they were by miles the best team Arsenal played in the CL this year.

Ronaldo was gash tonight. The tie is nicely poised for the 2nd leg.
summed him up for me. When it's not going his way, he falls over and moans and throws his hands up in the air. When it ain't going his way, he does that petulant shit which detracts from the team effort. It's all bout team, innit.

I hope Bayern do them. really dislike Real.

Can't see it happening there. They've watched what happened in England and know the pitfalls.
also, they have rules regarding club ownership. It might mean that teams other than Bayern can afford to pay top dollar and the league might attract some of europes bigger names. Be good for the krauts to stop the quality players leaving. Like Roque Santa Cruz and Carsten Jancker.

summed him up for me. When it's not going his way, he falls over and moans and throws his hands up in the air. When it ain't going his way, he does that petulant shit which detracts from the team effort. It's all bout team, innit.

I hope Bayern do them. really dislike Real.

Ze Germans were good last night but I don't think they have it in them to put Real to the sword in Madrid. An El Clasico final would be incredible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back