rome. (1 Viewer)

dudley said:
that reminds me, off there soon, must book some accomodation

dont forget to take a nice shower in the blood of a freshly slaughtered bull.

Ack! Did I reply to your PM? I can't remember. I think I did, but then I can't remember if I sent it, or got distracted before I was finished. Anyway, we stayed in a hotel my da picked out, but I don't remember how much it cost, and I think we paid too much, nice though it was.

Catwoman had some nice suggestions, though.

I will come back to you with nice tips on where to go before you leave, though.

Psychotic no 2 said:
Shite, when did this start? Have been reading American reviews of it for ages with bated breath. *sigh*
I've taped it if you want a lend. Me 'n' Juno were wowing people with our movie knowledge at the IFI quiz last night. :rolleyes:

AArrgh! I swore I wouldn't let what happened with Six Feet Under, Lost, Desperate Housewives etc. happen again.

That is, I miss the first show, then refuse to watch any of the series until I've caught up. After six or so episodes it becomes apparent that this is never going to happen so I resolve to wait for the DVD. HOWEVER, long before the DVD comes out I've seen and heard key plot details and the whole thing loses its sheen.

Gah! It's happened again, hasn't it?

Yeah,I love pretty much anything to do with ancient Greek/Roman civilisation so I enjoyed this alot.

Catwoman said:
I've taped it if you want a lend. Me 'n' Juno were wowing people with our movie knowledge at the IFI quiz last night. :rolleyes:

Yay, thanks catwoman. How's that beautiful kitten of yours? I've no doubt you and Moll were wowing everyone. Sure the last time I was on yizzer's team at a pub quiz I came away 200 fags and a bottle of brandy the richer. You should call yourselves Throbbing Grey Matter from now on. Unstoppable.

just watched the first series last week, excellent. titus pullo is the man. lucius vorenus is a bit of a moan. knew i recognised him from somewhere but was suprised to find out he played tommy in trainspotting. hes aged well. anyone check out series 2? im just about to chew into it now

Aw, I love this show. And it's getting sooo much better. Pullo and Lucius are setting the whole goddamn Aventine on fire and Octavius has headed south to raise an army with Agrippa. So fucking cool.

I'm watching season 2 alright. s02e03 is up on the torrent sites now. But some fecker stuck it up as a RAR'd file.

Is there a free un-RARing program for OS X?

damn- didnt know this was back on!

Jonathan Ross: "When in Rome....overact"

but i like it

LUCIUS VORENUS-SON OF HADES!!! fuck me, series two starts off with a bang. good man octavius, standing up to those cunts. sheeiiit i am hooked. get it from projectw.org if ya prefer rapidshare and the like

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back