Rock'n'Roll Mother Fukk Nut!!!! (1 Viewer)

Porco Dio said:
though the snow patrol/kaiser chiefs thing was a bit neg.

Wha happenned?
I didn't make it to Saturday, friday was a good buzz.|..|
Oak kicked ass. Willie's dj-ing was hilarious. Complan were quite spectacular!
Despite all the talk on the sticky thread there was no one there for the first band, literally maybe 10-15 people and a worried looking Brianoak...
loads o people came in the end tho.

I definately thought more people would have shown up in general,still the people that did at least seemed to be into it and as far as I'm aware no one lost money.
It was a good two days,and really good that it was all irish bands.

Bastard Eoin said:
What a great fukkin weekend!!! Fair play to ya Briano, had meself a fukkin blast!!!!

The Slomatics are officially the sexiest band ever, in existence!!!

.|..|

not sure about sexiest. definitely drunkest. although infinite surikens and cpt. insano tried their best to take the title. no one touches the Couzinator when it comes to hard partying, I tried to keep up and was reduced to a gibbering mess.

keep an eye out for Chris's new bi-monthly zine... called 'straight bear'. just pictures of him in suggestive poses without his pants on.

thanks Brian et al for a deadly weekend. Although I do doubt the sanity of drinking white wine spritzers at 5 in the morning.

there wasn't a single band I didn't enjoy either.

pissed off i missed friday cos saturday was such a good buzz..captain insano and slomatics sets were class and we are knives fuckin blew me away! cant remember alot other than that and attempting to stumble to the nitelink carryin me bass in a keyboard case

That was a great craic weekend, some killer bands and performances by ones I had seen before and never before. Oak and Slomatics stood out for me but Mong(ed)olia, Complan, Insano and everyone else all did the business as well. Unfortunately the bad decision to head for a few pints in Cork last night after getting back has rendered me useless to humanity for the foreseeable future. Roll on the next one, most fun Ive had in Dublin ever

Bastard Eoin said:
The Slomatics are officially the sexiest band ever, in existence!!!

O RLY?

IM000155.jpg

IM000153.jpg

brianoak said:
Chris Couzens also has fluent Japanese.
Understood every word with out the subtitles;)

I was in some state sunday... crazy I really sat for 10 mins watching that flick wondering why the Feck the subtitles were on I could understand everything perfectly... before realising the reason I could understand everything was BECAUSE the subtitles were on... good job I wasn't doing heart surgery that morning :rolleyes:

needtokill said:
please tell me you have more pictures from the other night.

Willie is THE most Rockn'Roll man on earth

Kenny didnt know whiskey could taste that cack
S4020387.jpg

Remember 3 seconds after this photo jamie?
S4020392.jpg

So anyway, about those graveyard sluts
S4020397.jpg

Rum fuelled Willie
S4020389.jpg

Um, I dont remember this one
S4020398.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back