rocket from the crypt dublin 98 (1 Viewer)

jay69

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

it was a brilliant gig. i read in an interview after that they thought it was the best show of the tour

RFTC is an underrated album. I saw that tour in London. They were always awesome.

So many records,I really have no idea what would be the best introduction. The 10" and Hot Charity are my favourites though.

The state of art 10" is phenomenal. Think it now comes on same cd as hot charity. Circa:now is also tremendous, cheesy and glam but great fun. RFTC wasn't so great, but the last two were decent

Yeah,pretty sure Bis played that one. You Am I could have as well,but I don't remember.

Bis truly were shite.

Bis were not shit!* My da took me to see them in Charlie's Bar supporting Bikini Kill at a Hope Collective daytime gig when I was a young teenager. They were inspirational.

*(They were kinda crap though and it's only now I fully appreciate how sound my da was for bringing me in to it)

unfortunatley missed that Mean Fiddler gig but did get to both Music Centre gigs before they broke up. Was so tempted to head to that haloween gig (2005) as well!

i dont have anything prior to Scream Dracula Scream bar the reissued Hot Carity cd. Do like the follow up to RFTC with Straight Amaerican Slave opening it and the The Name of This Band is RFTC odds and sods cd is decent too (not to be confused with All Systems Go Vol 3!)

missed that Night Marchers tripod gig in 09 too. But as Hot Snakes have reformed i will have to check them out

You Am I were well on their way to blowing Rocket off stage that night until Timmys microphone hit him in the face. Threw him off his game

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back