Rock Jihad- Friday July 11th- with Vinne (The Jimmy Cake) plus HMD and Wrongspeed (1 Viewer)

12CE5CE2079842E484646717FFEB35A3-500.jpg

WTF?

Ya it's in the wrong folder.
On the way back from the Eamon Dorans gig last night lots of tehse wierd people were in the Workshop on Liffy street for some Warhammer midnight release.n the way back from the Eamon Dorans gig last night lots of tehse wierd people were in the Workshop on Liffy street for some Warhammer midnight release.

On the way back from the Eamon Dorans gig last night lots of tehse wierd people were in the Workshop on Liffy street for some Warhammer midnight release.n the way back from the Eamon Dorans gig last night lots of tehse wierd people were in the Workshop on Liffy street for some Warhammer midnight release.

Ah that makes a bit more sense. I see you're still taking pervy shots of girls at gigs.

Been at the bulmers already?

I'd love to have wanted to go to this but I had to piss up a fuckstick...

Whee doggie!

weird- i passed there early on Saturday morning and there was still a huge crowd in there shouting and cheering

who knew they were such party people?

this changes my whole labelling system

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back