Rock and Roll Motherfucker (1 Viewer)

molly hatchett is some seriously medicore boogie rock man, they're "alright" and "have their moments" - but c'mon, not a name i'd throw around to prove some kind of point

glen said:
Enshuldigung, nich sprechen de strasse.
hey, am virgin. me girlfriend wants me to have sex. i was hoping my judy garland impression would suffice but it's wearing thin. dear john. will it help if i stop telling her my name is richard pilchard? sincerely. hogwog.

GORILLAMUNCH said:
molly hatchett is some seriously medicore boogie rock man, they're "alright" and "have their moments" - but c'mon, not a name i'd throw around to prove some kind of point
I SAID THEY'D KICK ASS IN A FIGHT.
NO DISRESPECT TO THE KNIVES.. BUT WHAT HAVE THEY DONE FOR ME LATELY?? WERE THEY SUNG ABOUT IN A GAS SNIFFIN' SONG? DID HAL AND HIS BUDDY ROCK OUT TO THEM WHILE LOIS WAS OCCUPIED. HAVE THEY WRITTEN A SONG FOR THE CHILDREN?
IN
A
PHYSICAL
FIGHT
MOLLY
HATCHET
WOULD
WIN
IT'S
BASIC
PHYISICS

THIS HAS NO BEARING ON WHAT THEY DO/PLAY HOW THEY SOUND OR HOW CRUNCHY THEIR SACKS ARE.

JESUS

ALLAHQUANDO!!!!!!!!

yeah, no one has any respect for physics any more. it's all about sexual experience and tre semme. did you know it originated in hair salons?

glen said:
Chico - do you still live in the camp with no water and only bread to eat?
Did you find your cousin yet? Can I have my car back? I know it's a lot of
questions.
glen. no. my papa made sure to hide me and the americans came and took me away in the tank and then i found my mommy. it was sad yet ultimately uplifting. your car? YOUR car? hahahahaha.

Check out my new backpiece. Sorry about this Brian, but it's extremely urgent.

robert_davis_with_backdrop_web.jpg

Friday week,should be rocking.

On a serious note,

Remember if you want to go both nights its only 15 euro but
please decide this in advance as there is a way we are going to do it on Friday i.e. you have to buy a ticket on friday and cannot show up on Saturday and claim you were there the night before.Sorry if this comes across a bit harsh but its too much hassle for the people on the door.

No exceptions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back