Rock and Roll Motherfucker(reminder and line up change) (1 Viewer)

brianoak

Just to save people digging through thirteen pages.

What it says above.

First band each night 8pm sharp and Willy from Oak DJing till 2.30 on Friday and Andy from tremors/toymonger/coffin etc DJing on Saturday till 2.30.

Also unfortunatly Hounds cannot play but are being replaced by Queen Kong who are more than capable of rocking your balls off.
motherfuckera3.jpg

we'll be down at around 9 on friday. tell mongolia to play an extra long set whilst telling Cormac to relax, he'll get his turn!

joematic said:
we'll be down at around 9 on friday. tell mongolia to play an extra long set whilst telling Cormac to relax, he'll get his turn!

we only have three songs, but you'd be surprised at how slow we can play them.

joematic said:

ah bollocks. i wanted to get a lend of your gong. not to play but just to sit behind me for the photos :D
R.197%20LED%20ZEP%20-%20BONHAM.jpg

(i wish)

DuncheeKnifed said:
ah bollocks. i wanted to get a lend of your gong. not to play but just to sit behind me for the photos :D
R.197%20LED%20ZEP%20-%20BONHAM.jpg

(i wish)

ah jaysus. its nothing on that scale. but I have fashioned a sweet gong stand out of an old clothes rack. last time I played it at a gig i just hung it over a regular stand and it fell over on top of the rest of the kit. ahhh, how we laughed....

Its not the size of the gong but how engulfed by flames it is at the end of your set that matters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back