Rock and Roll Motherfucker 2 full line up (1 Viewer)

i thought boneyard witch were the band of the night. first time seeing them and they ripped. also very much enjoyed the large mound medley of old songs and cover of southband.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

2nd song from Steos band, I was in the wrong position to film compared to 1st song lol

wish i could have gone to this. instead i got repeatitive strain injury from drawing too hard and scrolling too much.

happy birthday brian/andy/ivn!

large mound / boneyard witch / infinite shurikens / slomos and what i saw of seapups were all great. really great.

if i were to pick a favourite i'd say slomos.

some great bands last night, thanks for having us Brian...

Terrordactyls were deadly, Infinite Shurikens were deadly as always, lol at "Ever Fell In Love With A Chav" great song... i THINK that's what Gar was singing anyway

Thanks to all the bands that played and everbody that helped out.
Also thanks to people who came down especially the ammount that came down early to watch the first few bands each night.

really enjoyed slomatics and boneyard witch.i was fairly hammered for most of it though so i think i only really had the attention span for bands i was already familiar with.i'd like to see sea dog again,wasnt feeling em last night but i think that was cause i was a bit gone and had never heard em before.

Technically you can't use that term as you didn't see every band over the weekend.

;]

yeah, wish i had seen more bands on friday. still haven't seen boneyard witch and i've been hearing very good things. they're playing saturday with that dutch band 'stop the lights' (aka: karaktermoord). roll on next weekend. better catch a few zzzzz's first !zed

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back