Roadburn 2008 (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter HMD
  • Start date
  • Replies 591
  • Views 51K
  • Watchers 13
Can you get battery powered speakers at the airport?
Will there be squares or small people staying on the campsite too that music might bother?

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I luv conzertzzx!!!11!!!!

AFAIK/IIRC we're sectioned off in our own little ghetto.

i think if there's other people trying to camp peacefully there, some crappy airport ipod speakers would be the least of their worries.

hearts18stoned.jpg

No idea what time we're getting to Tilburg.
I hope and pray to the Blessed Virgin that Dunchee has a rough itinerary in his head (because nobody else is likely to!), but more than likely given the big crowd all plans will go arse ways.

we get into amsterdam around midday local time i think. into town for supplies. train to tilburg. bus from the station in tilburg to the campsite. the first bus back into tilburg centre from the campsite is at 4pm. first band is on at 18:50. early bus recommended after the sword fiasco last year for many of our irish brethren. no point in spending too much time at the campsite anyhoo.

reckon we should be getting on a train in amsterdam around 2pm.

Good luck trying to get out of Amsterdam! Eindhoven airport to Tilburg is a mere 5 min train journey .|..|

*cough* best rail system in the world *cough*

how much is that ryanair bus from eindhoven airport?

can't wait to hear about the latest hidden charges.

remember to tip the staff, they're broke.

have a good time on your humiliating rendition flight loosers! :p

reckon we should be getting on a train in amsterdam around 2pm.
We land at 12.15.
I reckon we'll be on a train outta Schipol at 13.00.
We need to source supplies, sample the supplies, invade Maoz for a falafel feast and then a group suck and fuck off some twin goats and I reckon it'll be at least 1500 o'clock PM GMT+1 before we're even within sight of Centraal Station again.
imho.

oh, remember that you can't bring tent pegs in your carry-on luggage.

I've a check in rucksack for myself and Gambra's tents. I wonder how many people will want to put their pegs in there too?

I'd be on Aer Lingus too but 9 is way too early for me travelling from Letterkenny.

We land at 12.15.
I reckon we'll be on a train outta Schipol at 13.00.
We need to source supplies, sample the supplies, invade Maoz for a falafel feast and then a group suck and fuck off some twin goats and I reckon it'll be at least 1500 o'clock PM GMT+1 before we're even within sight of Centraal Station again.
imho.

this is what yous are gonna look like by the time we need to get on the train to tilburg.

207cc112be93fccf4b13.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back