Roadburn 2008 (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter HMD
  • Start date
  • Replies 591
  • Views 51K
  • Watchers 13
No idea what time we're getting to Tilburg.
I hope and pray to the Blessed Virgin that Dunchee has a rough itinerary in his head (because nobody else is likely to!), but more than likely given the big crowd all plans will go arse ways.

No idea what time we're getting to Tilburg.
I hope and pray to the Blessed Virgin that Dunchee has a rough itinerary in his head (because nobody else is likely to!), but more than likely given the big crowd all plans will go arse ways.

Good luck trying to get out of Amsterdam! Eindhoven airport to Tilburg is a mere 5 min train journey .|..|

5mins?
SO I'M A KNACKER WITH AN INDIRECT FLIGHT???
I blame Dunchee for everything.
EVERYTHING.
(Including convincing me to go)

At least I can pick up some Nepalese before heading to the fest tho.

Actually not 5 mins..

• Schiphol Airport in Amsterdam (126 kilometers from Tilburg). At Schiphol, you can take a train to Tilburg (appr. 1 hour and 30 minutes to reach Tilburg, inclusive 1 transfer at 's-Hertogenbosch, also known as Den Bosch).

• Eindhoven Airport (37 kilometers from Tilburg). Trains do not stop at this airport, so you need to go to the train station in Eindhoven by bus (no. 401) or taxi (appr. 30 euro) to take a train to Tilburg there. The direct train from Eindhoven to Tilburg takes approximately 25 minutes.

Actually not 5 mins..

• Schiphol Airport in Amsterdam (126 kilometers from Tilburg). At Schiphol, you can take a train to Tilburg (appr. 1 hour and 30 minutes to reach Tilburg, inclusive 1 transfer at 's-Hertogenbosch, also known as Den Bosch).

• Eindhoven Airport (37 kilometers from Tilburg). Trains do not stop at this airport, so you need to go to the train station in Eindhoven by bus (no. 401) or taxi (appr. 30 euro) to take a train to Tilburg there. The direct train from Eindhoven to Tilburg takes approximately 25 minutes.

That's cool need to hit up a head shop in Eindhoven anyhows. I've a bag paid for but all I need to put on is a tent so I can bring a bigger bag and put my tent and what ever stuff you want into it if you want?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back