Revealing too much about yourself in work (2 Viewers)

i've always thought that a vigorous ride = girl walking like john wayne the next day but certainly not a rash! im pretty sure that means one of them has some issues 'down there'

knowing both of them, i wouldnt put either of them being riddled beyond them:)

i was working somewhere as a temp, and got someone else's (better) job when she went out sick for a few months. in my inherited inbox was a series of conversations with the accountant who she'd been sleeping with. wish i'd saved some of them because my skin was crawling like mad and i can't remember the lines. most incestuous office i've run across yet, so there was a World of Ick available as gossip at all times.

less grossly, i ended up having to out myself as a zinester to someone at work once, and the questions never stopped after that.

i've always thought that a vigorous ride = girl walking like john wayne the next day but certainly not a rash! im pretty sure that means one of them has some issues 'down there'

i wonder did she think that was like dirty talk..i mean would that get any dude going?wilbert?rtm?

on one of my first few days in my current job, a colleague told me he thought a mouse had shat in his ear during the night, judging from the size of the black pellet he found in there, whilst sitting at his desk.

gag.

I wonder did he tell he it was "the friction"

"no seriosuly babe, I'm totally clean... it must be the... uh... friction"

eyebrows raised in a 'are you buying this' manner

I added my boss on myspace. he can check up on me anytime and he's read the rubbish I've written on it. although now he's my ex boss.. for unrelated reasons, of course.

I wonder did he tell he it was "the friction"

"no seriosuly babe, I'm totally clean... it must be the... uh... friction"

eyebrows raised in a 'are you buying this' manner

"so I got a rash from Ted, but he told me it's just a friction burn"

"that's funny cause I slept with Ted and I got a rash too..."

"well there you go, it must be the friction!"

the next time we had class after 'rashgate' we all insisted on using the word rash as often as possible 'thats a rash decision' etc..we got great mileage out of it although the poor girl was none the wiser that it was at her expense..although the dude did and laughed along..
maybe she got it from his beard?

we had an aussie social worker at our place once who spoke very candidly about her recent breast reduction surgery one day while we were eating our lunch (me and about 10 other colleagues).

I went to college with a guy who let it slip (gradually, via a series of "incidents") that he was actually completely insane. Started off as a source of amusement, ended up slightly less amusing.

People talking about using prostitutes: Awkward.
Word. One of the lads gave us a long breakdown of the price and age of prostitues in amsterdam vs spain. Only stopped when about half the table had left, having long since fallen into a very heavy "stare into your tea" silence.

a few years ago, talk turned to that german chap who cannibalised a willing victim.
cue john, we'll call him:
"i think that's one of those 'fetish' things".
"eh, john, you're shitting us".
"no seriously, it's one of those 'sex fetishes'"
"seriously?"
"seriously - they have them in america, they bite each other on the arse a lot".

I worked as a fuel injection technician for a while when i was about 18. I was filling this guy's car one night in really heavy rain and he was going on about how he hates driving in the rain, and i said "ah i like it, sometimes i like to turn off the wipers and lights and drive in silence for a while". All of a sudden I felt like Christopher Walken in Annie Hall.

Duane: Can I confess something? I tell you this as an artist; I think you'll understand. Sometimes when I'm driving... on the road at night... I see two headlights coming toward me. Fast. I have this sudden impulse to turn the wheel quickly, head-on into the oncoming car. I can anticipate the explosion. The sound of shattering glass. The... flames rising out of the flowing gasoline.
Alvy: Right. Well, I have to--I have to go now, Duane, because I, I'm due back on the planet Earth.

.|..|

In the past people in work have googled me and then they find out that I do music and they try and make a connection with me, asking whether I still want to be famous and stuff (I don't and never wanted to).

and i bet you just sat there nodding going "oh yeah? jayus, nice one"

here erno, i had a dream about you last night. u were in my car and my dad was driving us to the phoenix park and he was telling you all about precipitation and about the weather.

yeah. she kept askin my opinion and it was pretty difficult not to just say
"you and your fellah are thugs of the highest order, now fuck off".

a dream with me in it? i feel so important! well, your da wouldnt want us scalin' wellington monument if it was rainin like. yer da was only breakin it down for my retardo brain that granite can be slippery when wet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back