Revealing too much about yourself in work (1 Viewer)

egg_

nerd/hippy
Supporter
Since 1999
Where dogs wear hats and birds fly backwards
Some blather about gadgets in work today, the conversation moved onto that robot thing that hoovers your house, and the one that mows your lawn ... "ah yeah", says I. "Wonder would it be able more our lawn, the grass has grown up above head height. Oh wait a sec, no, that was a dream"

My colleagues looked on in alarm

used to work with this girl that told us about how her and her 'tough' boyfriends used to get into fights with other scumbags every night out.
monday mornings were always full of happy go lucky tales of assaulting 'burdz tha looked at me funny'.

used to work with this girl that told us about how her and her 'tough' boyfriends used to get into fights with other scumbags every night out.
monday mornings were always full of happy go lucky tales of assaulting 'burdz tha looked at me funny'.

and i bet you just sat there nodding going "oh yeah? jayus, nice one"

here erno, i had a dream about you last night. u were in my car and my dad was driving us to the phoenix park and he was telling you all about precipitation and about the weather.

i was once had to sit in a room with 3 women that i worked with while they discussed the ins and outs of thier brazilians and whether their boyfriends liked them more with or without it..i had only worked there about 2 weeks..i was mortified..

when i was on my grad course thing one of the girls and the dudes had sex..the girl (who was appalling) then told one of my mates that the dude has ridden her so quickly he had given her a rash...seriously...i could never look at her the same way again..

and i bet you just sat there nodding going "oh yeah? jayus, nice one"

here erno, i had a dream about you last night. u were in my car and my dad was driving us to the phoenix park and he was telling you all about precipitation and about the weather.

are you sure it was a dream? precipitation is very real.

there's a guy (divorced) and gal (engaged) here who flirt openly and sickeningly on an hourly basis. i just want to scream at them to just fuck already and save us the annoyance.

that's kind of along the same lines, no?

also, the receptionist recently confided in me of her desire to try another girl on for size. this would be an example of a 'reveal' that i don't particularly mind.

i was once had to sit in a room with 3 women that i worked with while they discussed the ins and outs of thier brazilians and whether their boyfriends liked them more with or without it..i had only worked there about 2 weeks..i was mortified..

when i was on my grad course thing one of the girls and the dudes had sex..the girl (who was appalling) then told one of my mates that the dude has ridden her so quickly he had given her a rash...seriously...i could never look at her the same way again..

I'd say it had less to do with how quickly and more to do with him being unclean.

Boss + wife turned up in the pub one night, pissed. Asked me how my wedding plans were going, then later on in the night wifey went on about their 'open' relationship.

Was I being groomed?

I worked as a fuel injection technician for a while when i was about 18. I was filling this guy's car one night in really heavy rain and he was going on about how he hates driving in the rain, and i said "ah i like it, sometimes i like to turn off the wipers and lights and drive in silence for a while". All of a sudden I felt like Christopher Walken in Annie Hall.

and what was the general consensus? with? or without?

when you say 'quicky' you mean he wasn't much on the endurance front? surely that wouldn't have given her a rash. Tell her to wash her underwear once in a while and she'll be grand

and what was the general consensus? with? or without?

when you say 'quicky' you mean he wasn't much on the endurance front? surely that wouldn't have given her a rash. Tell her to wash her underwear once in a while and she'll be grand

one girl said her fella liked her without brazilian cos without it made him feel like he was ,and this is a direct quote 'riding a 7 year old'

the other twos liked them with brazilians..made all the more uncomfortable that one of them proceeded to describe the ins and outs of her 'flange' and what her other half liked about it...yuckie conversation..

and the rash thing was from the friction i believe..the worst part of the story that i omitted was that how she came to tell my mate was that she meant to to send the text about dude giving her the rash to him ,as some sort of sex text one would imagine, but instead sent it to her mother..

i've always thought that a vigorous ride = girl walking like john wayne the next day but certainly not a rash! im pretty sure that means one of them has some issues 'down there'

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back