retouching (1 Viewer)

17457-040645_MARIAH_CAREY_CONCERT_FLLS104_ap.jpg

and only a few weeks later, for her playboy shoot.

mimidoesplayboy.jpg

what a dick.
Mariah's legs are suddenly alot thinner. wheres the thunder gone?

find any picture of the sugababes from the tabloids, or just hanging aroundf

mob72_1145993470.jpg

find promo shot or still from their video

suga_babes_289.jpg

marvel at how by streching the image vertically they make 3 rather "sturdy" girls look waif like, it's not even re-touching, it's just streching the picture... if you could see the pupils of their eyes they'd be elongated ovals

it was always wedding photo's with us.. ye'd get a wedding photo in from auntie whatsherface, and all the girls in the photo would have red eye, the quickest way was to get the youngest one's eyes and slap them on everyone.

Check out Beyonce's tummy tuck and that american idol's greatly reduced fatish ass.

I was referring to Julia Stiles magically being given an ass, Hallie Berry's more rounded thighs and the added flesh to cover Cameron Diaz's jutting pelvic bones. The thinning is only to be expected.

No wonder us mere mortals feel so insecure about our ability to measure up to the celebs

I was referring to Julia Stiles magically being given an ass, Hallie Berry's more rounded thighs and the added flesh to cover Cameron Diaz's jutting pelvic bones. The thinning is only to be expected.
Eh, my post wasn't in response to yours. Check out the two ladies from desperate housewives. Fucked up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back