retouching (1 Viewer)

This one's kinda freaky. His whole portfolio is nuts, but fairly indicitive of what happens.

I could play with them all day:D Check out that bottom lip.

I remember seeing the before and afters for a Kate Winslet(I think) FHM shoot, they took bloody huge chunks out of her thighs. She was half the woman after the retouching. Believe nothing.

Incidentally I got Noam Chomsky's book "media control" in the post from my sis today.

Yeah, that one scared me a bit. here, how was the prague?
was chattin to yer mate Shamey on Friday.
Ah, the jew really gets around, doesn't he. Hope you didn't give him any money. Prague was deadly. Very touristy and more expensive than you'd expect, but have a brilliant time. Ye should head over when the sound engeneering gets you rich.

Ah, the jew really gets around, doesn't he. Hope you didn't give him any money. Prague was deadly. Very touristy and more expensive than you'd expect, but have a brilliant time. Ye should head over when the sound engeneering gets you rich.
which will be never. was there years ago when i was 19 or so. really cool place. taxi's are/were hilariously cheap! hope ye didnt hang aournd for that hourly clock shit in the square. pants. no, didnt give him any money. sure i couldnt even afford a pint, god bless Martha and her huge wonderful loan... Ahhhhhh.

which will be never. was there years ago when i was 19 or so. really cool place. taxi's are/were hilariously cheap! hope ye didnt hang aournd for that hourly clock shit in the square. pants. no, didnt give him any money. sure i couldnt even afford a pint, god bless Martha and her huge wonderful loan... Ahhhhhh.
We did actually, but only for about five minutes. What a load of cock. As for lady loans - you should be a drummer. What do you call a drummer with no girlfriend? Homeless.

I used to love re-touching photos, and I think I got quite good at it, if one could make a living out of it I probably would've done... Something really satisfying about taking Mutton and making it Lamb... I'm sick I know...

My finest moment was smoothing the ciggie sucking wrinkle, hooded eyes and leathery cracked skin around the crease of Samanth Mumba's cleavage...

I spent a summer doing it on the J1 for a wedding photographer in long island. Spent two weeks of it fixing up one wedding where the stag was on the night before and the lads were all fucked at the wedding. It can be pretty rewarding when you spend an hour on a photo and then compare the before and after.

I'm generally opposed to doing it, but once found myself compelled to remove the thick tufts of hair issuing forth from Dolores O'Cranberry's underarms. It was going on the front cover, so I figured it was more of a public health issue.

Actually, if I'd had the readers' best interests at heart, I really should have left the hair in and airbrushed Dolores out.

I once took Damien Dempseys head off and stuck it on another picture of his body as the original image was fuckered... had to re-build his neck entirely, it was tantamount to forgery really... I felt like just like Donald Pleasance in The Great Escape

You should used the new Photoshop CS Guassian Talent Filter on Delores

I'm generally opposed to doing it, but once found myself compelled to remove the thick tufts of hair issuing forth from Dolores O'Cranberry's underarms. It was going on the front cover, so I figured it was more of a public health issue.

Actually, if I'd had the readers' best interests at heart, I really should have left the hair in and airbrushed Dolores out.

i'm seeing way too many "why bother with a polariser/bothering my arse at all to try and get a good photo, i can just retouch it later" comments in photo forums these days.
digital photography has a lot to answer for.

17457-040645_MARIAH_CAREY_CONCERT_FLLS104_ap.jpg

and only a few weeks later, for her playboy shoot.

mimidoesplayboy.jpg

what a dick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back