restaurant recommendations (specific). (1 Viewer)

Super Dexta

right. so the parents are taking me + mr dexta + the in-laws out for dinner as a "hooray she's graduated/thanks to mr dexta's parents for taking her off our hands" type shebang on monday, and i have to book somewhere. it has to not break daddy dexta's bank, and he also requests "NOTHING CHINESE". and i'm vegetarian, but i'll stretch to eating fish if i have to.

so far i have considered and ruled out:
diep (thai/vietnamese fusion counts as chinese in daddy d's mind, i think)
tribeca (crap vegetarian selection)
talbot 101 (been getting progressively crappier over the last while)
dunne and crescenzi (crap vegetarian selection).

i've been tentatively considering juice (would the meat-eaters be disappointed?) or cafe bar deli.

tell me things.

ETA: i just realised some of the above could be construed as an announcement of my engagement. i am definitely not engaged. perish the thought.

Dextoid- don't bring meat eaters to Juice. They'll deffo be disappointed. What about that place on Andrews street- Trocadero. Just down from the international. It's really good apparently and reasonably priced.

Also Boccacios, in fact, any Italian should suit a variety of needs because they do both vegetarian food and steaks and the rest in between....

I hope you both have a happy life together. ho ho ho

roly's head chef:
major_promo_19931019.jpg

Queen Buzzo said:
Dextoid- don't bring meat eaters to Juice. They'll deffo be disappointed. What about that place on Andrews street- Trocadero. Just down from the international. It's really good apparently and reasonably priced.

seconded. reasonably priced only before 7:30 (pre theatre). we went recently with 2 non veggie mates and all appetites were more than catered for. go here.

fank you all very much. the italian idea is a good one from point of view of veggies vs carnivores.

oh shit said:
have a dinner party, make them all cook. it's a team-building excercise.
heh heh. the idea of Team O'Driscoll-Veale-Martin in my cupboard-sized kitchen* is extremely comical.

*i'm not lying. "I've never seen a kitchen in a cupboard before" -Tom., 2005.

Super Dexta said:
fank you all very much. the italian idea is a good one from point of view of veggies vs carnivores.

Condotti, beside the Hapenny bridge (on Northside) has an early bird up until 7pm:

- 2 courses + tea/coffee €12.50
- 3 course + Tea/Coffee €15.00

I'm going there tonight actually. It's very spacious and bright and the food is really nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back