restaurant recommendations (specific). (2 Viewers)

Super Dexta

right. so the parents are taking me + mr dexta + the in-laws out for dinner as a "hooray she's graduated/thanks to mr dexta's parents for taking her off our hands" type shebang on monday, and i have to book somewhere. it has to not break daddy dexta's bank, and he also requests "NOTHING CHINESE". and i'm vegetarian, but i'll stretch to eating fish if i have to.

so far i have considered and ruled out:
diep (thai/vietnamese fusion counts as chinese in daddy d's mind, i think)
tribeca (crap vegetarian selection)
talbot 101 (been getting progressively crappier over the last while)
dunne and crescenzi (crap vegetarian selection).

i've been tentatively considering juice (would the meat-eaters be disappointed?) or cafe bar deli.

tell me things.

ETA: i just realised some of the above could be construed as an announcement of my engagement. i am definitely not engaged. perish the thought.

Dextoid- don't bring meat eaters to Juice. They'll deffo be disappointed. What about that place on Andrews street- Trocadero. Just down from the international. It's really good apparently and reasonably priced.

Also Boccacios, in fact, any Italian should suit a variety of needs because they do both vegetarian food and steaks and the rest in between....

I hope you both have a happy life together. ho ho ho

roly's head chef:
major_promo_19931019.jpg

Queen Buzzo said:
Dextoid- don't bring meat eaters to Juice. They'll deffo be disappointed. What about that place on Andrews street- Trocadero. Just down from the international. It's really good apparently and reasonably priced.

seconded. reasonably priced only before 7:30 (pre theatre). we went recently with 2 non veggie mates and all appetites were more than catered for. go here.

fank you all very much. the italian idea is a good one from point of view of veggies vs carnivores.

oh shit said:
have a dinner party, make them all cook. it's a team-building excercise.
heh heh. the idea of Team O'Driscoll-Veale-Martin in my cupboard-sized kitchen* is extremely comical.

*i'm not lying. "I've never seen a kitchen in a cupboard before" -Tom., 2005.

Super Dexta said:
fank you all very much. the italian idea is a good one from point of view of veggies vs carnivores.

Condotti, beside the Hapenny bridge (on Northside) has an early bird up until 7pm:

- 2 courses + tea/coffee €12.50
- 3 course + Tea/Coffee €15.00

I'm going there tonight actually. It's very spacious and bright and the food is really nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back