Resizing images (1 Viewer)

well I'd imagine that it's a possibility to make that an option in the forum admin area.. think I came across it setting up a forum at work before.. then again, it was a different forum by a different company. but if so, you'd only be able to redefine the image dimensions. ie: you can't change the filesize unless you use an application like photoshop or the one that broken arm linked to. knowharrameanlike? and sometimes resized images look dreadful. GIFs especially.

plug said:
well I'd imagine that it's a possibility to make that an option in the forum admin area.. think I came across it setting up a forum at work before.. then again, it was a different forum by a different company. but if so, you'd only be able to redefine the image dimensions. ie: you can't change the filesize unless you use an application like photoshop or the one that broken arm linked to. knowharrameanlike? and sometimes resized images look dreadful. GIFs especially.

i was hoping for something more along the lines of:
  • drag corner of image up a bit and it stays like that
less of the photoshopping (or in my case microsoft painting) like

bu tanks anyways

hanley said:
i was hoping for something more along the lines of:
  • drag corner of image up a bit and it stays like that
less of the photoshopping (or in my case microsoft painting) like

bu tanks anyways

can you not save them from the site and then upload them to that resize thing and then add them ass attachments?

or is that not good enough

Shay HT said:
If you can edit the tag that inserts the image, or better set link yourself, set the width equal to the width you desire, the browser will scale approtiately

[img src=http://www.yourimagelocayion.com/image.jpg" border="0" width="whatever"]

change
[ with <
and
] with >

deadly, think somethin like that is what i was tryin to do

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back