rescue remedy: total cod or... witchcraft? (1 Viewer)

It has a really strong taste of alcohol doesnt it? I used it a lot for exams in the past but this time around I'm less panicked.

I know the story with driving instructors who are pricks I had a few and I found when a friend thought me in a carpark it was the best thing. He was really patient with me and when I got nervous or started to panick he made me turn off the car and start all over again from basic to make my mind focus on what I was doing again. ended up I knew the basics better and better and it builds your confidence up.

I have a friend who has severe stress problems and he tried it did nothing. Its very mild in its effect I think personally.

I used to use all the bach remedies when I worked in a the health food shop. We all found them good. Then when I read how they are actually supposed to work and how yer man discovered them I couldn't take them seriously anymore.

I thought they were herbal remedies (which do work) but they're not. It's much more mystical than that. I'm not saying they don't work, but there is no way that they could work according to current science. But as I said, that not to say they don't work...

It works for me. But I rarely use it.
Haven't used it in a couple of years.

Even if it's a placebo, that'll do me.

I know three other people who have used it. One of them is constantly "medicating" with the stuff, but she's a fairly panicky type anyway.

Won't hurt to try. However, I'd suggest getting a different driving instructor, to be fair. Unless he's a freebie. Even then....

I think it works well. It is not herbal... Rescue Remedy is homeopathic, and I know of many people that it works well for. I don't use it daily or anything, but it's definitely nice to have on hand for those stressful situations. It's pretty inexpensive too (I get mine at seacoastvitamins.com), so I think it's worth trying.

stop talking sense nooly,we're discussing something that works on the principle that the more diluted it is the more powerful it is,now that doesnt make sense....back on topic,anyone that gets stressed should try max strenght vitamin b complex,worked wonders for me when i was up the walls over some shite.

stop talking sense nooly,we're discussing something that works on the principle that the more diluted it is the more powerful it is,now that doesnt make sense....
No...cos what they do is...see...water has a memory see....so the water see....when it had something in it...see

It's all very scientific anyway

How strange. I thought someone else bumped it. How and why would I have done that? Must be some sort of thumped error. Pete?

Still, spread rep around and give me more. I'm worth it.
Oh, I remember now. Someone else bumped it and that post was deleted, whoecer it was was clearly advertising the gear.

too many posts getting deleted at the moment, every second thread seems to have phantom last page syndrome, driving me nuts. (eirecore's playlist thread has phantom last 4 pages argh)

i don't think it's posts getting deleted, it's been happening for over a week now on dozens of threads. it's just pete's increasing instability.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back