rescue remedy: total cod or... witchcraft? (3 Viewers)

Ah, there was a shill/advert for a site where you can buy Rescue Remedy, that bumped it initially and someone replied then.

I, personally, use alcohol to calm my nerves, obviously not the best option for nervous drivers though.

*shrug*

Oh, I remember now. Someone else bumped it and that post was deleted, whoecer it was was clearly advertising the gear.

so i should probably de-rep you then.just for the sake of form really.
ms la rue-go for a nice walk instead,much better for the soul.
jesus,i cant believe i just said that
15hippy1.jpg

so i should probably de-rep you then.just for the sake of form really.
ms la rue-go for a nice walk instead,much better for the soul.
jesus,i cant believe i just said that
15hippy1.jpg
Ah, was joking about the booze.

The times I get nervous most tend to be the times when I need all of my wits about me :)

And I can't believe you just said that either.

Quiet Life garlic capsules. my auntie was on them for a while,after my mum declined to sign the form submitting her for ECT. they didn't cure her from being mental but they didn't obliterate her personality either. i guess the jury is still out.

well, the other family members were all ready to sign off on it but luckily my mum did psychology (was a year too early for free fees so didn't get to do medicine) and knew a bit about ECT. imagine that, if free fees had come in a year earlier i might have never had an auntie mary. or, we would have instead have had a scary vegetable in a home instead of the mad funny bitch we know and love. nice thought. ah life.

Placebo no?
Possibly, but that's not to say it won't work for some people.

There's a theory going around, usually put forward by people who don't know the first thing about physics, that when string theory or whatever the theory-of-everything truns out to be is figured out, then we will find out the scientific basis for the Bach remedies, and also homeopathy. I instinctively think "yeah right" about that, but it's possible of course.

the problem is physicists are so boring that even if they do figure everything out, no one will be able to pay attention for long enough to find out what the answer is.

i suppose you're right...some of em wear bow-ties and all, they must be a bit wacky...einstein did that funny picture as well...i spoke too soon

that reminds me, whatever happened to the large hadron collider? if they spent more time double-checking their lab setup and less time figure skating they could have destroyed the world by now, instead of making us wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back