Requiem (1 Viewer)

Fukkin bird for a drummer!? No wonder they're shite, wha!? :p

The lads should of stuck with Umlaut....|..|

And as for that BORA band...!zed

However, I am quite enjoying The AnalFists that are on the BORA friends list.

requiem is amazing. "storm heaven" lp is beautiful!!!
they split up long time ago.

I love them too. Well of course they were no Catharsis, Brian only sang in Catharsis - but played guitar too in Requiem. Stef is a guitarist. All the band learnt their instruments as they went along in Requiem. The beauty of creating something organic as you go along. Sorry to be a bore. Anyway, it's like comparing Fugazi to Minor Threat.

Saw Bora in Vilnius in 2005 with When My Authorities Fall - amazing gig...amazing beer...amazing venue...amazing people...amazing beer....punks even paid for my taxi to the airport as i was too skint and drunk to get it together after the show.

I have Bora/When My Authorities Fall gig on dvd, Rimbaud records was going to release it but due to money and the bands not being totally happy with it nothing happened.
Trev saw it...he watches it alot i think.

Bora are ace.

This band was the funniest live experience of my life. He was talking BOLLOCKS on stage and just getting all up in peoples faces while playing guitar. The best was that there was a girl in a wheel chair at the front of the crowd and he obviously didn't want to be un PC... So to involve her he put his leg up on the arm of the wheelchair as if it were a monitor and continued to thrust his pelvis towards her face. AMAZING.

I actually think I have a photo somewhere. Will try and route it out.

p.s. theyre shite.

The best was that there was a girl in a wheel chair at the front of the crowd and he obviously didn't want to be un PC... So to involve her he put his leg up on the arm of the wheelchair as if it were a monitor and continued to thrust his pelvis towards her face. AMAZING.

I have literally just pissed myself laughing.I'm not sure what's funnier, this actually happening, or the fact that I may be incontinent.

i saw requiem at the plan-it-x fest in the states before, thought they wer good.i cant remember any nonsense between songs, but i also cant remeber too much from that night at all anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back