Religious nut claims listening to certain bands turns your kids gay! (1 Viewer)

Kims Deal

Are you frightened that your children could turn into gays? As unfathomable as that worry sounds, Christian mentalist, Donnie Davies says that listening to Man or Astroman?, Depeche Mode, Motorhead or even Nirvana will turn your children gay. Donnie Davies is a self proclaimed "reformed" homosexual who in his own words found a way to "escape" from being gay.
Davies believes that "God hates homosexuals", and has compiled a list of music artists for Christian families to avoid, claiming that: "One of the most dangerous ways homosexuality invades family life is through popular music." Continue reading for full list...
Davies’ hit list included The Doors, Wilco and other bands which may not be as surprising, such as Scissor Sisters, The Village People and Queen. Some artists get a special mention. Sir Elton John is referred to as "really gay", Morrissey is referred to as "questionable" and then, in what seems like gibberish, The Grateful Dead are stuck with "AIDS", Ted Nugent as "loincloth" and Marylin Manson is simply "dark gay". It defies belief eh? The full list can be seen at the frankly baffling Love God's Way website, be sure to check the safe list which includes the Dresden Dolls and Cyndi Lauper. No... really it does.

LOL:)

In Our effort to keep this list up to date we'd appreciate your help. If you know of a band that is Gay or propogating a Gay message please email us so we can update. Donnie is handling this his email is: [email protected]

The response is overwhelming. You guys know of a lot more Gay Bands than I do. I can't keep up. Hopefully soon we'll have it so you can add them by yourself.

hm...

I totally want to be in a band that has the power to make people want to touch the genitals of another person of the same gender. Suck My Sappho! (working title)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back