Releases coming out in 2007? (1 Viewer)

Gambra

Anarchic Harmonics
Website
www.noisenotmusic.org
I know there's already a few forward lookign threads here and that it could all just end up with people saying "we'll do this this and this" and then nothing happening but something needtokill said on on some other thread sparked this new one..

What releases do people/bands/labels etc etc have planned to come out next year?

ORGANISED NOISE RECORDS
(part of the Organised Chaos empire)

ON01: Tunguska/The Bold and The Beautiful - Split 12" (March is it?)
ON02: Piratio - as yer untitled CD-r release

Also in the works: Les Enfants Terribles & Vox Populii demos, maybe some limited run tapes and CD-r's too..

(We may or may not drop the Records bit from the name. And yes, we know there's already a Organised Noise label but they dtopped operating in 2000)

Cesspool
CPR2 -DRAINLAND demo - me,Liadain,Aonghus,Corey & Colin doing noisy heavy hardcore
CPR3 - WE ARE KNIVES/TERRORDACTYl 7" -nuff said

these will both be out in the first half of the year.I don't think I'll be doing anything else release wise.

me: "LVX" ep, "anaesthetics" lp, "in memoriam" lp, "the piper pulled down the sky" lp, "a practical guide to lucid dreaming" lp, as yet untitled album with vicky langan, reworks papercut vol 1, reworks agitated radio pilot vol 1, "scum" ep, (maybe) terrordactyl remixes, "hogtied teenager" ep, "the nine million menstrual murders" ep, "goldilocks and the three fingers" ep.

Forthcoming from Rimbaud recs:
Violent Breakfast album lp
El Bastardo album cd
Disclose/Moss split 7 inch
Forthcoming but not set in stone:
Hey Colossus - new album cd
Hey Colossus - hates you cd
When My Authorities Fall/Bora live dvd
And no doubt a 7 inch from some amazing Balkan hardcore band

We (The Ghostwood Project) will be putting out an ep this year. Hope to get in the studio April ish. Also my other band of merry men Only Fumes and Corpses will be putting out another ep and a 7". Not sure when though.

as well as the tunguska/the bold and the beautiful split 12" (feb/march i hope), tunguska will have a split 7" with it's you (japan) on acclaim.

easpa measa will have a split 12" with silence and a song on the 7" box set on stonehenge.

as for the mongolia/sea dog split double album.. hmm 2007 could be pushing it but you never know.

Slomatics 2nd CD should be out in the spring followed by a split 10" with Like a Kind of Matador.

Also talk of putting out a Thorbourne ep. Snooker influenced grind. nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back