Release schedule for Rimbaud 2008 (1 Viewer)

Rimbaud

...i'm nearly done here..
Supporter
Website
www.rimbaudrecords.com
[FONT=&quot]Click on the band names to hear whats in store:

*Thou[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]– ‘The Hexagon’ record
(Psychedooom from Louisiana USA - Limited Hexagon vinyl)

*The Fantastikol Hole/Esquizofrenia split cd
(France's Fantasikol Hole grinding it up industrial with Colombia's thrash kings)

*Kursk/Lycanthrophy split 7 inch(Kursk are ex-Head Hits Conrete from Canada, new 7inch on Level Plane-Lycanthrophy are prime thrast fastcore from Czech Republic)

*Protestant cd/lp
(From Milwaukee, USA - Amazing hardcore touring Europe in late 2008 hopefully)

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]*[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Drainland/Battle of Wolf 359 [/FONT][FONT=&quot] split 7 inch
(Dublin's Drainland and London's BOW 359 sludged out hardcore battling fast hardcore)

[/FONT][FONT=&quot] *El Bastardo[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] – ‘Versus You’ cd album
(Monumental work of aggro-art-punk from Cork)

[/FONT]

UPDATE:

Coming up:
RB09: The Fantastikol Hole/Burmese split cd (June)
RB11: Thou - ’Malfeasance / Retribution’ 10 inch (June) & hexagon lathe(july)
RB12: Lycanthrophy/Kursk - split 7 inch(May)
RB13: Protestant - ’the hate the hollow’ cd/lp (may)
RB14: Drainland/Battle of Wolf 359 - split 7 inch(may)
RB15: El Bastardo - ’Versus You’ cd (July)
RB16: Gary Suicidal Kids Commando - ’Par la douleur, la joie’ cd (june)

New website coming up, and more bits and bobs also I'm sure.

RB15: El Bastardo - ’Versus You’ cd (July)
july 2008?

RB09: The Fantastikol Hole/Burmese split cd (June)
has the esquizofrenia split been scrapped? sounds deadly anyway ... burmese are great.

seriously impressive line-up of releases by the way ... you can mark me down for all of em. what happened to RB10 though? is that gonna be the thou hexagonal lathe?

rb10 was Hope is Noise album.
rb09 was for El Bastardo as i thought it would be out then.But yes July 2008! If it does'nt come out then it prob never will.

I wouldn't be surprised if that release list had one or two more added before the end of the year.
New website is nearly finished, and rejigging the label distribution wise etc..Its good to see that the bands being released are touring also, we should see alot of the foreign ones visit Ireland this year.

No i haven't forgotten about you all here in the general board.

We have some new releases for you to check out:
Gary Suicidal Kids Commando ''Par la douleur, la joie' cd

Gary Suicidal Kids Commando's second album!! High grade hardcore from Southern france, intense, personal, epic and drifting, GarySKC incorporate the feeling of Ennio Morricone being covered by Neurosis and Envy. Intellegent and heavy, Co-release via Rimbaud, The Left Hand DIY and SMYT Records.
reviews on the way.
Check: www.myspace.com/rimbaudrecords for music from this album.
Buy it for 10 Euro here.

Make sure to check out GarySKC on their current Irish tour!!

2.jpg

Kursk/Lycanthrophy - split 7inch (Amertume/Halo of flies/Rimbaud

A thunderous split 7 inch with Canada's KURSK and Czech Republics LYCANTHROPHY. Both are in my record collection as favourites already so its pretty damn amazing to hear both these amazing bands share the same wax!

Lycanthrophy: have been on the european scene with a good few years now nd have released some amazing vinyl via Insane Society Records and many other great labels - releases that have been my favourites for years.Recently they've released an amazing full on grind thrash masterpiece via the super Circus of the Macabre records in co-operation with numerous other labels, its a split lp with SAYWHY who also from the Czech Republic.Pick it up now! Fast extreme hardcore thrash, its geared up and heavy as hell, killer vocals and powerful full on music.

Kursk: Ex-Head Hits Concrete and Fuckmorgue.From Winnipeg, Canada, Kursk are definately one of the forerunners when its comes to keeping the music fresh and the ideas and values of punk/life/DIY/communication at the front.Previous split 7 inchs with The Defeatist, Think Don't Pray and (coming shortly on Level Plane recs) Digital Damage. Intense as fuck, rampaging through weird hardcore motions.
Buy it for 3.50 euro here

ksklyccovercopyad-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back