Reggae, Ska, Hiphop, Punk - Friday April 7th (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter W.
  • Start date
  • Replies 40
  • Views 4K
  • Watchers 2
hey seomra spraoi were asked to do a stall at this and said yes but heard nothing again. Whassa buzz? Bit late to arrange it now I reckon, we can hijack a corner of Revolt's table I suppose.

mazzyianne said:
hey seomra spraoi were asked to do a stall at this and said yes but heard nothing again. Whassa buzz? Bit late to arrange it now I reckon, we can hijack a corner of Revolt's table I suppose.

"Hey,
Sorry for not getting back to yis sooner. Yeah, I'll ask on Thursday but I'm sure
we couls do a stall at the gig if the offer is still going. Get back to you soon,
sorry again."

This is the email we got from you guys, haven't heard from you since. if you don't want to come you don't have to.

Sam. said:
This is the email we got from you guys, haven't heard from you since. if you don't want to come you don't have to.

Here chuntfellit no need for that sort of bitchness and I wouldnt want to share a table with you either ye bleedin dzzzzzope

Sam. said:
"Hey,
Sorry for not getting back to yis sooner. Yeah, I'll ask on Thursday but I'm sure
we couls do a stall at the gig if the offer is still going. Get back to you soon,
sorry again."

ok...
We've all been mental busy looking at a million places. Musta forgot to confirm. Wasn't personal or anything. Some of us will be there anyway, just dunno if we'll have any stuff with us.

hey, sam says he didnt mean that in a negative way, he is part of seomra spraoi so he obviously didn't mean to offend.

We'd love to see seomra spraoi there and understand if they can't make it.

Was a good night and I think more promotion should be done for these sort of nights. Unfortunately I didn't indulge in any dancing because it was my first night out in town sober drinking a nice glass of coke and pints of water - it would break your heart wouldn't it?? WOULDNT EHHH

(12:47:00) (Politakill) Janer, you going to moutpiece tonight?
(12:51:10) (@Janer-) me rocket and olp i think
(12:51:17) (Politakill) Cya there most likely
(12:51:18) (@Janer-) the annesley house is a good venue
(12:51:21) (@Janer-) good good
(12:51:24) (@Janer-) large coke is it?
(12:51:27) (Politakill) Yeah id say its good for a gig
(12:51:30) (@Janer-) it is
(12:51:30) (Politakill) You buying me on?
(12:51:33) (@Janer-) i shall
(12:51:37) (@Janer-) even though
(12:51:45) (@Janer-) a large coke works out dearer then a pint of beer lol

12:57 <@Janer-> spell troseurs
12:57 <@Janer-> trousers
12:58 <@Politakill> haha
12:58 <@Politakill> trousers

Unrelated but it made me spit several multicultured blips onto my laptop.

good fun. shame about the clashing gigs but pretty decent crowd all the same. best i've seen dropping bombs. what were the first band like?

they were good 7 piece reggae/ska coverband with one male and two female vocalists doin everythin from bob marley to sublime..twas a grand crowd despite the other gig i thought

Sean (V.D.) said:
Summary of the first band in two words: Backing singers.

Well um that says alot? Who cares if they had 7 dancers. Did this take away from the sound and they do a brilliant cover of date rape so that alone makes them good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back