REFUSED Documentary in the works...footage/stuff needed (1 Viewer)

Rimbaud

...i'm nearly done here..
Supporter
Website
www.rimbaudrecords.com
Someone might be interested to know...REFUSED require info/stuff....ah..read below, copied from the REFUSED web-site www.page.to/com...

"THE LATEST NEWS / September 19 – 2002 :: MESSAGE FROM KRISTOFER STEEN: An official Refused documentary is being made. Livefootage, photos, anecdotes or anything even vaguely connected to Refused is desperately needed. Please let me know if you have anything connected to Refused. My main foucs is on stuff shot or taped -97 and -98. But feel free to pester me with stories, critique, comments or anything else you could think of. Thanks. / Kristofer Steen [email protected]. If you have anything you think he would like to use please get in touch with him by the e-mail adress above! This is your chance to make this documentary as good as possible! "

Something i would`nt mind seeing coming to light....
Some one might be into this - whoever went to see REFUSED spit at people in the 13TH FLOOR et al...

Originally posted by Rimbaud
Someone might be interested to know...REFUSED require info/stuff....ah..read below, copied from the REFUSED web-site www.page.to/com...

"THE LATEST NEWS / September 19 – 2002 :: MESSAGE FROM KRISTOFER STEEN: An official Refused documentary is being made. Livefootage, photos, anecdotes or anything even vaguely connected to Refused is desperately needed. Please let me know if you have anything connected to Refused. My main foucs is on stuff shot or taped -97 and -98. But feel free to pester me with stories, critique, comments or anything else you could think of. Thanks. / Kristofer Steen [email protected]. If you have anything you think he would like to use please get in touch with him by the e-mail adress above! This is your chance to make this documentary as good as possible! "

Something i would`nt mind seeing coming to light....
Some one might be into this - whoever went to see REFUSED spit at people in the 13TH FLOOR et al...

Arr yeah i was there - Jamie has some nice footage from that, not that i've ever seen it, mind, and i have their gig in the Sunshine Bar in Dundalk that night on tape here too...

mmm .|..|

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back