Redneck Manifesto release info??? (1 Viewer)

ostrichsyndrome said:
it wasn't really their fault, the sparkie was a bit useless... they done a good job after that though. actually any contact details for them, i'm looking for something (visual wise) that they could help out with...
www.delicious9.com
wheels that posts here is one of them. he's very busy today though, he's already told me to fuck off twice and i'll i wanted was for him to convert a gifpeg to a bitpng.

ostrichsyndrome said:
it wasn't really their fault, the sparkie was a bit useless... they done a good job after that though. actually any contact details for them, i'm looking for something (visual wise) that they could help out with...
[email protected] is the email address.

thanks hag for the vote of confidence in our abilities. better start ass puckering if ya want that new vid:)

del9 wouldnt be del9 if we didnt fuck shit up now and again. we're kind of like a vj columbo we turn up looking worse for wear blunder around a bit but then out of nowhere we hit you with the full show WHACK! hi five and deliver the goods. besides the gig was called the big bang and we decided our take on that would be to cut power to the desk resulting in that beautiful POP! sound. think bribing the electrician helped too. no biggie though, visual people are treated like shit at the best of time by stage management/sound/lighting. they always look at us as if we're a small child pouring ribena on their equipment, leave our setup til 5mins before doors and expect us to produce magic (which we invariably do). god help any sound/lighting that fucks with visual people at mor :)

disclaimer: the preceeding rant is delivered in a jovial fashion in a tone denoting sarcasm while keeping in the spirit of provoking heated debate. that is all.

jesus, you guys are like bitches today... sheeeesh. i thought you knew how much i love you... did someone break your crayons? (joke) !ninjaaaa

frambosenshmak said:
[email protected] is the email address.

thanks hag for the vote of confidence in our abilities. better start ass puckering if ya want that new vid:)

del9 wouldnt be del9 if we didnt fuck shit up now and again. we're kind of like a vj columbo we turn up looking worse for wear blunder around a bit but then out of nowhere we hit you with the full show WHACK! hi five and deliver the goods. besides the gig was called the big bang and we decided our take on that would be to cut power to the desk resulting in that beautiful POP! sound. think bribing the electrician helped too. no biggie though, visual people are treated like shit at the best of time by stage management/sound/lighting. they always look at us as if we're a small child pouring ribena on their equipment, leave our setup til 5mins before doors and expect us to produce magic (which we invariably do). god help any sound/lighting that fucks with visual people at mor :)

disclaimer: the preceeding rant is delivered in a jovial fashion in a tone denoting sarcasm while keeping in the spirit of provoking heated debate. that is all.
at least paul knows what it's like to smile. unlike wheels. hmmmmph.

Anthony said:
yea vinyl is great and all but dontcha think it's a bit overratted?
no. vinyl is great. but it's mostly new vinyl I buy now as opposed to used.
(and faced with a remastered CD for €12 versus a second-hand vinyl copy for €25 I'd go for the CD every time)

although I will say this - CDs nowadays sound a lot better than CDs from say 1987 - 1997 [low, dull, flat etc]

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back