Redneck Manifesto gigs (1 Viewer)

familyman

Website
www.theredneckmanifesto.com
The Redneck Manifesto will be playing a short (half hour) set tomorrow in Music Maker on Exchequer St somewhere between 1 and 2 O'Clock. Admission is free. Jim Marshall will be there. Don't ask 'cause I don't know.

This Sat 11th Dec we are playing in Cyprus Avenue Cork with Rest.

Playing New Years in the Village with The Chalets & Jape.

thanks
Niall

i would love to see trm on new years eve but the idea of being in the village on new years eve makes me want to cry all the water out of my body. :( yous should take control of thse kind of things further in advance so you can call the shots more. gnome sane?

rednecks should play the scout hall in kilkoole!!!

thanks for the gig stephen, it was really thrilling for us to play. we'll come down again any time, DF too. all ages is the new... all ages shows are proper shows. i didn't think a place could come close to limerick for enjoyment whenst playing a gig but kilkoole is up there. everyone, play in kilkoole!

hag said:
i would love to see trm on new years eve but the idea of being in the village on new years eve makes me want to cry all the water out of my body. :( yous should take control of thse kind of things further in advance so you can call the shots more. gnome sane?
I too would like to see TRM on New Year's, but have to bastard work. :mad:

That show in Cork with Rest interests me, but alas poor Yorick I cannae go.

stephenoblunt said:
Deadly buzz...

Yes, Rednecks, play a Kilcoole gig. The fan club address I have for you won't reply to me and I can't past the front gate of your mansions.
PM'd you niall's email address. i don't think anyone bothers reading the other one. *cough*

sparse said:
I must say the Village was a bit like a Christmas work do on Saturday, not that thats your fault Aoifed the music was proper bo.
Tends to happen around this time of year downstairs. I was upstairs though. You're not mistaking me for Leah are you? Or was it also like that upstairs. I couldn't tell as I was a little beboozeled.

aoifed said:
Tends to happen around this time of year downstairs. I was upstairs though. You're not mistaking me for Leah are you? Or was it also like that upstairs. I couldn't tell as I was a little beboozeled.
I floated between both in my quest for love, i.e. drunk girl big boobs, but downstairs was worse than upstairs forshooo.....and no I knew it was you upstairs giving it loads, punching the air etc, I seen ya, ya drunkin monkey. :)

aoifed said:
:eek: Always punching the air, me. I just love me job. Now, back to those rednecks. What a lovely bunch of Swede- datin rock n rollers eh?
i can't wait for matty to be single :( well... i wish him happiness but it would be nice to get a kiss every now and then.

i thought it was deadly to hear the lads playing without the aid of a PA. sounded great.

This was deadly....I got to watch one of my favourite bands surrounded by nice new guitars with one of my hero's, Jim Marshall. He signed me a christmas card AND he's got an OBE.

Deadly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back