Redneck Manifesto - cork gig - march 2003 (3 Viewers)

Originally posted by billygannon
Fucking hippy shit.

WE WANT GABBA AND PILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who needs gabba when you could have ABBA

Rednex

The Half Moon is about 250-300 in capacity, we had the rednecks in Cork a few weeks ago and they sold out the lobby bar with a good few folk turned away so the Half Moon or Nancy Spains is the next step up from that as there's no 175-200 capacity venue in cork at the moment unfortunately.

They're a quality act so quality will (usually) draw more punters.

rednecks

Rednecks show is definitely March 2003, confirmed with Richie! We always try to work as far in advance as possible as it makes for a less stressful life.

The record is when we did Shellac a few years back, flyers/posters were printed 9 months before gig actually happened but that's exceptional, the average is 2-3 months.

Currently working on shows scheduled for august/september and one maybe even late october of 2003 if it comes off.

Anyone who wants to get news of our cork gigs please don't hesitate to mail me and I'll add you to the mailing list

[email protected]

rednecks cork show

On the 'events' section of the site the Rednecks cork gig (half Moon Theatre, March 13th 2003) is listed as being 14 euro, it's actually e13.50 which INCLUDES booking fee.

the Dalek cork show is 10.50 which includes booking fee also.

why is this so expensive.
it's a rip -off
i'm sure the band don't want it to be that expensive
as far as i know know they only charge 7/8 euros usually

are you trying to make a lot of money of the gig?

Re: rednecks cork show

Originally posted by Brian Bandicoot
On the 'events' section of the site the Rednecks cork gig (half Moon Theatre, March 13th 2003) is listed as being 14 euro, it's actually e13.50 which INCLUDES booking fee.

the Dalek cork show is 10.50 which includes booking fee also.

fixed.

the price field in the database was set to integer, so it automatically rounded everything.

ah well

half moon shindig

damn - im glad i re-registered with thumped - I usually find out about these gigs months later - guna get me a ticket - both bands fucking ruuule - over there - spread the freakin word complainafucks!

i gotta say i think thats too expensive for the gig.. like dalek are coming from the states and its only 10.50.. 13.50 is too much.. niall is onto emmet about it i think, im in france at the minute.. but yeah its too much and we will try get it down for all the scabs (only messin)

peace

richie

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back