Recurring Dreams (1 Viewer)

and gareth southgate, and something to do with the unbareable lightness of being. awful student tish, really. i liked seans buke. you could tell he was a miserable bastard.

"Hi Barry, Seeeean here. Here listen, could you build us a shed? Great. Yeah i've loads of coleslaw. Ok, bye bye, bye bye."

I have most of the first series on VHS somewhere, i watched it not too long ago.

"Hi Barry, Seeeean here. Here listen, could you build us a shed? Great. Yeah i've loads of coleslaw. Ok, bye bye, bye bye."

I have most of the first series on VHS somewhere, i watched it not too long ago.
you really need a girlfriend.

or boyfriend. whatever.

you really need a girlfriend.

or boyfriend. whatever.

That’s easy to say when youre married.

You should coach me in the ways of courting, we'll film it and make a reality show.

Te first episode will be half an hour of the two of us looking nervous outside miss fantasias.

That’s easy to say when youre married.

You should coach me in the ways of courting, we'll film it and make a reality show.

hp12.jpg

Used to have a weird dream about being somewhere like a shopping centre (or factory or cliffs - location changed a lot) and falling off a balcony onto another level but not being hurt. Then falling off another one and on and on...

Recurring aspect of my dreams - can't see because it's dark, feel along wall but light switch and door aren't where they should be, open my mouth to scream because I'm terrified of being locked in small space (in real life too) but nothing comes out of my mouth except croak, usually wake people up with screaming or sit up in bed in a panic.

Also have dreamt on a number of occasions of being a vampire and biting people.......

As a child I used to dream about having to drive a car without knowing how because I had to save different members of my family, it was always night time and the scenery was very The Scream by Munch, I usually crashed the car and woke up

Also have dreamt on a number of occasions of being a vampire and biting people.......

Oh, I had this dream a couple of times that I was a huge sort of hideously deformed monster thing, that has problems breathing, and whose chief stock in trade is hiding in places, and scaring seven shades of scuttery shite out of people.
This scaring business goes well, until I accidentally attempt to scare a US cop. Who makes a fairly swift decision to shoot me in the face.

I then wake up, and my gf is sitting there, going "why the fuck are you breathing like this SHHHH SHHHH and making a face?"

Yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back