Records in New York. (1 Viewer)

The Salvation Army in Woodside,Queens.You did'nt hear it from me.

bleecker St is a great place there's record shops all over the place and a place called mat umanoff's or something like that which is a savage guitar shop....sells gretch guitars for like $700 which is not much in euro!

also check out crypt records in brooklyn, while in brooklyn have a look at the second hand shops....cant remember the name of the road but there's this one place where they all are.

St marks place (manhatten) is a good strip for punk stuff i'd suggest a little stroll down there as well.

http://www.hospitalproductions.com/store.php

HOSPITAL PRODUCTIONS
50 EAST 3RD STREET
NEW YORK, NY
10003-9239 USA

If your into your extreme stuff

jesus this place was tiny, steve had to climb down a ladder through a slanted hatch in the floor to get in...upstairs was just like a regular kinda music place run by this hippy fella with his baby on his knee.....

jesus this place was tiny, steve had to climb down a ladder through a slanted hatch in the floor to get in...upstairs was just like a regular kinda music place run by this hippy fella with his baby on his knee.....

You've been there? It's on my to go list if I ever make it to New York.

http://www.hospitalproductions.com/store.php

HOSPITAL PRODUCTIONS
50 EAST 3RD STREET
NEW YORK, NY
10003-9239 USA

If your into your extreme stuff

Fuck me! Just had a browse of his site there and the latest Hospital release is this which is just a stupid price for something new:

PRURIENT / BURNING STAR CORE — ghosts of niagara — 10xc10 a series of minimal and careful sniper like compositions surrounding deaths and suicides over the grandfather of natural oblivion....niagra falls. anyone who has seen the falls has experienced the lure and attraction and deathly power that this hole in the earth conjures. a brewing cauldron of violence, the falls shows us natures power and triggers man's inherent and ubiquitous self destruction. limited to 100 copies. packaged in box with booklet. this item will ship in 2-3 weeks. $100 US, $115 World

Fuck me! Just had a browse of his site there and the latest Hospital release is this which is just a stupid price for something new:

PRURIENT / BURNING STAR CORE — ghosts of niagara — 10xc10 a series of minimal and careful sniper like compositions surrounding deaths and suicides over the grandfather of natural oblivion....niagra falls. anyone who has seen the falls has experienced the lure and attraction and deathly power that this hole in the earth conjures. a brewing cauldron of violence, the falls shows us natures power and triggers man's inherent and ubiquitous self destruction. limited to 100 copies. packaged in box with booklet. this item will ship in 2-3 weeks. $100 US, $115 World

only fellas willing to climb down a ladder into a small hatch would be buying that. :)

only fellas willing to climb down a ladder into a small hatch would be buying that. :)

trapdoor_hl.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back