records for sale (1 Viewer)

needtokill

Website
www.thumped.com
okay, stuff that's turned up so far: if anyone's interested then drop me a line next week, I'll be going away tomorrow till next tuesday..By which time I might have more stuff. All these though are 3.50

Born/Dead 7" (awesome political East Bay punk/hc like what Econochrist might sound like if they were still around- 5 tracks, fold out insert thingies and free sticker)

Konfrontation 7" (Heavy, powerful and refreshingly non generic crusty hardcore from Sweden..if you like Victims,Wolfpack,Totalitar etc, this is for you)

Danse Macabre/Killed By Malaise split 7"(great split 7" from two european bands busting out the screamy passionate hardcore..if you dig the old Ebulition/Level Plane buzz this is up your alley.Far better and more original than the Yank bands that pioneered this style at that..AND collector scum beware:It comes on wither clear,White or blue vinyl..)

Tartunta/Neurotisset Pellimannit split 7" ( two newish bands from Finland take that country's traditional sound and update it for the 21st century..Tartunta are fucking heavy,nasty sounding stuff that's like Ristetyt with Slayer's guitarist and some nasty vocals..NP are slightly more melodic but no less powerful and energetic..well worth investigating)

There yis are.Yes I will be selling stuff at gigs, No I won't be selling it in the shop, Yes I 'm more than happy to send you your stuff in the post and No I can't hold anything for you.

For questions/Info/updates try [email protected]..please be patient though cos as I say I'm away all this week...
Cheers
Jamie

Just in:

ARMY OF FLYING ROBOTS 7" - some of the nicest people you could ever meet playing some of the nastiest shit you could ever hear..4 tracks of intense as fuck hardcore/grind from one of the best bands in the UK at the moment..If you mix the speed of somebody like Y or Ebola with the metallic guitars of Gehenna and added lyrics that could well have been written by Eddie Izzard ,this is what you'd get.Amazing debut here,4 tunes, fancy packaging and "incredible Hulk" style coloured vinyl too..Highly reccomended.

VINCENT PRICE'S ORPHAN POWERED DEATH MACHINE 7" - Best band name ever.This is some stupidly limited (300 copies or summat shite like that..)thingie,with only 2 songs, so sorry it's a little costly but it's worth it.They're yanks,they have silly song titles, but boy do they have a way with a riff..think a slowed down Converge or maybe a screamo version of Kylesa..Powerful and heavy here.Red Vinyl,again with the fancy weird packaging (ringbound in this case..)..But it's the music that counts,and they rock,so there.

Both are (as always) 3.50..

should be more stuff here in the coming weeks but I'll tell you about that later..and YES,I WILL BE BRINGING THIS STUFF TO GIGS SOON!I promise, just trying to get my stuff sorted out after coming back from England...Also hopefully I'll have stuff with me at Warzone fest..

However, if you can't wait, or if you're from outside Dublin and want to mailorder stuff (in which case you get free bits and pieces too..) drop me a line.Adress above (ie Don't post here, I won't be reading it..).Also hopefully I'll sort out a mix tape of stuff I sell too for anyone who wants to hear it..

Cheers..Jamie again

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back