Recording Time Competition (1 Viewer)

dariogradi

Asylum Studios & Trust Me I'm A Thief have teamed up to provide a competition aimed at Bands / Artists who want to get some quality recording under their belts. The prize will be a days recording in Asylum Studios, where the likes of Jape, The Radio, Jesse & Layla, Schroedersound, to name just a few, have all recorded material that has been released -including the Jape album 'The Monkeys In The Zoo Have More Fun Than Me'. And the major bonus with this competition is that the winner(s) will not only get to use the studio for the day, but their recording will be produced by James Eadie (responsible for the production on The Jape album) & Liam Mulvaney (responsible for production on The Radio album). You can enter the compeition on our website www.trustmeimathief.com

dariogradi said:
Asylum Studios & Trust Me I'm A Thief have teamed up to provide a competition aimed at Bands / Artists who want to get some quality recording under their belts. The prize will be a days recording in Asylum Studios, where the likes of Jape, The Radio, Jesse & Layla, Schroedersound, to name just a few, have all recorded material that has been released -including the Jape album 'The Monkeys In The Zoo Have More Fun Than Me'. And the major bonus with this competition is that the winner(s) will not only get to use the studio for the day, but their recording will be produced by James Eadie (responsible for the production on The Jape album) & Liam Mulvaney (responsible for production on The Radio album). You can enter the compeition on our website www.trustmeimathief.com
is this the same thing that was originally a demo based yoke? and stuff?

Basically its a competition open to anyone who wants to record something. Its in a decent studio with very good producers for a day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back