RECORD SWAP/SALE: SAT 23rd SEPT IN SEOMRA SPRAOI - FROM 2PM (2 Viewers)

i don't know how to transport the aids though...
and what if he doesn't ACTUALLY want aids like i suspect..
:(

here, dyou still smoke consulate?? i'll get you two packs!

sloan is on FIRE!

hahaha

i'm still smokin them menthols
might try and move onto newports

but i don't need to trade records for smokes just yet

Them menthol cigarettes are clinically proven, scientifically, to be the equivalent of brushing your teeth two & a half times. Fact. Bleedin' menthol.

Hi folks,

So, as mentioned above, there's other stuff on at 7pm in the Seomra so there'll be no screening of a film. Apart from that, it's still starting from 2pm. I'm currently looking into transport to bring down a turntable, amp and speakers so if anyone would like to volunteer for that please send us a PM. Hopefully I can get a lift there and if needs be, get a taxi home afterwards. If that's the case I'll leave a little donation box towards that, though my gaff is only about a 20 minute walk from the place anyway. Maybe if someone could even be at my gaff at around 1pm to help me carry the stuff then that would be cool. Once again, send us a PM if you're up for it.

Im still sifting through my records at the mo, trying to decide what to get rid of. Hoping to make some good swaps though, should be interesting.

Cheers to Byrnoes for the idea and all the heads that came down. I walked away with five new albums to listen to so that was cool.

Next time I'll do flyers up for it and promote it a bit better. There was talk of doin it in conjunction with Bad Books, doing a book swap aswell, to get people interested in the library and the space itself.

Best put it to use while its there. These spaces never last forever.

Hopefully have lots more people and records at the next one. That was fun!

Cheers to Byrnoes for the idea and all the heads that came down. I walked away with five new albums to listen to so that was cool.

Next time I'll do flyers up for it and promote it a bit better. There was talk of doin it in conjunction with Bad Books, doing a book swap aswell, to get people interested in the library and the space itself.

Best put it to use while its there. These spaces never last forever.

Hopefully have lots more people and records at the next one. That was fun!

yeah ive a few more ideas for you to get working on. good buzz look forward to the next one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back