Record/CD/Cassette/T-Shirt/Patch Distros (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Phil
  • Start date
  • Replies 58
  • Views 35K
  • Watchers 5
Hi folks..
just sign up to eircore today... quite good forum and info here...|..|
don't forget check my lame label as well :)

cheers!

hi all!
I'm just about month in dublin, and looking for a place to buy MRR, Razorcake and Loud Fast Rules somewhere here. Who can suggest some distros or record shops where these zines are in stock?

hi all!
I'm just about month in dublin, and looking for a place to buy MRR, Razorcake and Loud Fast Rules somewhere here. Who can suggest some distros or record shops where these zines are in stock?

you won't be able to get any of these in shops here anymore.

niallmc who posts here can sort MRR for you

Homelessrecs:
Do you work up the road from me in a shop?(you chatted with me re Altar of Plagues/Thou/Christ punchers?) Anyways...
- if your looking for distro i have a large amount of varied cds for sale at rock bottom wholesale prices, basically as i have to shift them to make space.
Closing the Rimbaud distro (well is already closed).
2-3-4 euro for albums by bands like Leng Tch'e, June Paik, loadsa of screamo/dbeat/metal..more noisy sounds like Burmese, Dove Yellow Swans, Gnaw their tongues.
I've a LOAD of vinyl, some great hardcore stuff, from La Quiete to Chainbraker, Graf Orlock, Mount Logan, Salome, Evil, Perth Express, Ghostlimb, Insuicity.

7inchs can just be added in with whatever as extras basically.

I have some Rimbaud distro that needs to go also - i have some Protestant 'hate the hollow' swirl coloured vinyl pic disc lps still available, as well as cd version.I also have some Thou 'tyrant' lps and 'Peasant' lp to go.I have a bunch of Kursk/Lycanthropy 7inchs -amazing record that lacked the distribution is should have got :( and some Gary Suicidal Kids Commando cd albums left too.There's a last few Hope is Noise debut albums there too.
www.myspace.com/rimbaudrecords

Anyone looking for distro for touring or starting something themselves - give me a should and i can give you some great mix of stock wih loads of extras for reasonable price.

hey Rimbaud. Would be interested in buying some stuff off ya alright, are ya gonna be at any gigs in Cork or anything?

insect warfare / doom101 i hope - i'll be back around the mountains of kerry for most of the next two weeks.
I'm in the middle of sorting out alot of crap re the label...boxes being sent over to the USA and more coming back here.
So i can't really just up and leave the distro in boxes in me room.Money to be made back from some recent losses - so i'll have some form of online shop resolved and up and running in a week.
Mostly selling Rimbaud releases and releases from bands connected to Rimbaud..more Thou releases and Lycanthrophy 7inchs.

i'll keep u updated - give me a bell for a drinky soon!

here - drop by my place anytime if you want and you can go over what i have - im just down the road from the SinE on Coburg st (best bar in Cork that be)

ah class. must be pretty messy/awkward for you at the moment so whichever is easier for you is cool, whether thats lugging shit to a gig or dropping by your place. i'll probably be at insect warfare and doom101 though.

deff be up for some drinks! dont have your no. though

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back