Record/CD/Cassette/T-Shirt/Patch Distros (3 Viewers)

• Thread starter Phil
  • Start date
  • Replies 58
  • Views 35K
  • Watchers 5
Re: Record/T-Shirt/Patch Distros & Butter for you trousers sites.

I think they've been mentioned but I just want to second www.conspiracyrecords.com

not the cheapest,not the crustiest,but i just ordered stuff from them and Joris was a pleasure to deal with,sound bloke.

And they're doing Jesu and Goslings records as well this year on top of that.|..|

Re: Vinyl/Hot water music

try www.codex4.org most of the european labels have a distro.

AVOID THESE FUCKERS LIKE THE PLAGUE.They're also now known as "Garden of Exile"

In almost 20 years mailordering records, I have never come across such a bunch of incompent, dishonest, and downright lazy fuckers.If you're going to order from them, you may as well take the money and fucking burn it.

I ordered a bunch of stuff, paid for it, got an email saying some of it was out of stock, said I'd wait for the whole lot to be sent together, waited three fucking months for a package containing half of it.Emailed them politely asking what was going on, got no response, had to email again three weeks later after they hadn't responded(a two liner basically saying "sort it out") and got a response offering me a refund if I give them my bank details.I'm loathe to provide my bank details to people like this as I don't for a second believe they're in any way to be trusted,so i'm not sure what to do.

There are several other stories like mine that I've heard.

seriously,avoid them.

Re: Record/T-Shirt/Patch Distros & Butter for you trousers sites.

Tshirt Printing in Cork

Carousel - Cork Showgrounds, Ballintemple, Cork City.
087-7721903 / 087-6681634

www.toxicwastebelfast.co.uk
Kind of self explanatory really.
Quite a small choice of stuff from bands on the label, but it's good stuff. The DVDs especially, "The day the country died" is fucking brilliant and i can't wait for the Amebix DVD to come out.

www.agipunk.com
Great Italian crust/anarcho/hardcore label and distribution. The stuff is mainly on vinyl, but what they have is absolutely great. I reckon is something worth giving a look at. Pretty sure they also do European shipping.

Not very knowledgable of British/Irish distros/labels...but if you are ever interested in Italian stuff, give me a shout.

Hey everybody

Im starting an Irish-based distro in London cause feck all bands from home are getting noticed over ere. Ill be in dublin from the 29th may till 4th june to pick stuff up but if anybody is interested to sell me stuff or contribute in any way PM me or email [email protected]

cheers

I was thinking ages ago of setting up my own gig for Sambo Project gigs. We only have kidd blunt records and cds, almost cliche cds and Mark O'Brien's zine. Any help or advice from anyone here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back