recipe thread? (1 Viewer)

Ex-User (250)

Since 2000
hey, is there a recipe thread around here somewhere? if so, how about making it sticky? if not, how about making one and making it sticky?

There's about fifty thousand of them, how about using this to find them. I preferr the way it is now with specific ones, like the onion thread or the potato thread or the lasagne thread and so on. Maybe a food board would be cool...?

it's not much of a surprise :) we've agreed on plenty of things in the past, food's amazingnss being one of them.

maybe since there's so many and they're so all over the place, maybe a food board would be good? i have a cool lasagne recipe. can it be called smorgasbord?

and if memory serves me, cookiemonster's got some pretty mind-boggling bread recipes up his sleeve that i've never tried. chocolate and banawnaw bread? correct me if i'm wrong...

thanks pete - you just may have provided me with a place where i don't feel the need to bother people any more. god bless you son.
(i say may)

in sadder news: I lost all my shopping in a pub last night...

including:

• olives (2 types: minty green ones and chilli, tomato and lemon marinaded ones)
• sundried tomatoes
• gouda with cumin seeds
• lovely soda bread

this thread is making me hungry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back