recession food and booze deals (1 Viewer)

Paesanos Pizza in Lucan (beside Roma take-away in the village) is doing a 12" pizza with any two toppings for A FIVER! Got a pepperoni and mushroom last night, tipped a load of sweetcorn and pineapple on it when I got home. Delish

Had one tonight,well worth a fiver.

Goodfellas Friday Fever..€3.having one now,second night in a row.

SAY NO MORE.

That video begs the question, how much does she spend on newspapers to get the coupons and how many hours a week does she work on getting those coupons together?

the onion badji in the shop between the lights on damestreet, i recomend you try this! only 1.20 now used to be 2 !
Downstairs in the mall where parnel st meets moore st is where i will eat if i am in dublin 6.50 - 6,90 all you can eat ,
you can get a fallfel in the kebab take away on georges st it is not bad a five euro.
havent been to any chinease places on parranel in ages one them used to have a table where you could help yourself for free, eggs toufu salads had a nice tofu soup there very gloupy and hot with wierd stuff floating it.

GET A LOAD OF THIS DEAL!!! http://www.lidl.ie/ie/home.nsf/pages/c.o.wfo.p.Premium_Lager

36188_b.jpg

2 of these bad boys is basically 10 cans of 4.8%abv lager for six sixty odd!

theres only one word for that...
!

The head feels fine after them too.A bargain.I'm gonna drink a tenners worth tonight!

Just back from Lidl. They're doing J.D. Gross' Pralines Superieurs for €1.99 at the moment. Just about to go back to the box for my fourth, though I'm hoping I can show discipline and they'll provide me with my chocolate fix for about 4 or 5 days.

They're also doing 6 bottles of Chilean Cab Sauv for about €16. It works out something like €2.79 per 750ml bottle. Anyone tried it? It'll do for when I'm already pissed anyway, no doubt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back