recession food and booze deals (1 Viewer)

Apparently the gas works pub in Ringsend has €6 cocktails and €3.50 pints on a Friday. However they have karaoke on at the same time so it might not be worth it.

Thats at Grand Canal Dock not Ringsend btw peeps.

Always lots of pigeons knocking round...Heston Blumenthal made a pie out of 'em last night..

Cheap pints in Ryans Beggars Bush...also, was in some offie in Rathmines (yellow storefront) which had a recession fridge full of €1 bottles and cans of past-their-sell by date beers.....

According to someone who posted on a yoke called boards you can get a goodfellas delicia pizza and a bag of wedges for 2 euro as of today in Tesco. I think my hungover over needs will be met. Also they've got 6 bottles of miller for a fiver.

The thought of those cardboard pizzas actually makes me feel sick sometimes.

Dunno if anyone's posted it yet, but Marks and Sparks are doing a drink, sandwich or pasta, and bag of crisps for 2.75. The quality isn't great but it's a good deal.

Bought a bottle of yummy Morgan spiced rum (+ lots of ginger ale to go with it), Vodka, Gin and some wine in sainsburys Belfast a for just over 40euro.
.|..|

There are a lot of business offers listed on whoseview.ie concerning great deals on food and drinks across the city. For example, Toscana, Jo'burger, Bia Bar, Bocca and Cafe Sol are some of the lower budget businesses who are having money saving lunch and dinner specials. If you are looking for more high end food and drink specials, Shanahans on the Green and Rolys Bistro are also having specials and have received great reviews from our members.

Piss off you wanker.

My eyes nearly popped out of my head in Lidl yesterday.

750ml bottles of Leffe and Hoegaarden for €2.99.

They better still have some over the weekend.

Today's booze bargains;

Duvel 330ml - 1.99
Erdinger 500ml - 2.29

(Tesco)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back