recession food and booze deals (2 Viewers)

There is a recession fridge in my local offy - across the road from tesco in Rathmines. €1 for 1 bottle of just gone by sell by date Carlsberg. I've become a regular. They buy in the stuff by the pallet load.

There is a recession fridge in my local offy - across the road from tesco in Rathmines. €1 for 1 bottle of just gone by sell by date Carlsberg. I've become a regular. They buy in the stuff by the pallet load.

place is called Deveney's or Denehey's, but yeah, that whole fridge down on the right has loevly bottles of boozes for €1 coz they're a bit out of date. bargain! great offy!
.|..|

Deveney's it is yeah. Or Devo's. Or the gone-offy.
They've always had cheap booze that's nearly gone off, legends.
The punx used to buy this poitin called Hackler for a fiver in there. God it was rough. Out of body experiences during the hangovers, for realz.

Deveney's it is yeah. Or Devo's. Or the gone-offy.
They've always had cheap booze that's nearly gone off, legends.
The punx used to buy this poitin called Hackler for a fiver in there. God it was rough. Out of body experiences during the hangovers, for realz.
fuck, ive had hacklers poitín before when i was a teenager. tasted like paint smells. awful stuff!

place is called Deveney's or Denehey's, but yeah, that whole fridge down on the right has loevly bottles of boozes for €1 coz they're a bit out of date. bargain! great offy!
.|..|

That's the one. Great place. They are nice people to chat too. Will probably pop in after work this evening :)

Marks & Spencers Meal for Two...two main courses, side of veg, bottle of wine and a dessert 12 euro

Maxol in Ringsend..4 cans of red bull cola for 1.50 ha ha ha

Karma near Christchurch do 3 yo yo pints as far as I know....

anyone know where i can get cheap cocktails? and i don't mean a 7up chub with naggin....

apparently that shithole The Woolshed beside Cineworld on Parnell St. does a pitcher of cocktails for a tenner! i'd say it'd be an alright enough place to drink some in the early evening but it usually looks pretty packed full of wankers later on.

do you want to drink some cocktails at the la fraction house gig? i'll make you a "jiller killer".

apparently that shithole The Woolshed beside Cineworld on Parnell St. does a pitcher of cocktails for a tenner! i'd say it'd be an alright enough place to drink some in the early evening but it usually looks pretty packed full of wankers later on.
yeah it's a shit hole (also every time i'm there its either salsa or karaoke night, neither of which end well :( ) but they do sell pitchers of fosters for 10euro, tastes like mank but still...

oh and also, Thomas House beside NCAD does Captain Morgan's and Coke for 4 yos on Weds. it being my drink of choice, i was delighted since the last time i bought one it was twice the price.

i'm gonna go get smashed and then head to ncad for some pottery tomorrow. or maybe the other way round, we'll see.

You could smash some pottery. Is everyone doing pottery these days? Emma goes to classes somewhere too, trinity I think.

Say this advert on TV, not sure of the details whatever, but apparently Pizza Hut are doing this happy hour deal where you get a pizza, a drink, and a garlic bread or some shit for 4 EUROS!!!
That's fuckin amazing like!

yeah but is the happy hour at like 10am or some shit?

re pottery, yeah weird, now you say it, i know two other people who've started pottery classes. i'm not doing a class though, just buzzing up to do some pottery with a friend of mine.

McHughs off licences have wine clearance deals, €5.99 for totally copesetic plonk.I do like a drop of vino.
Not only am I sick of Teshco plonk I'm not shopping there anymore.Fuckbags.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back