recession food and booze deals (1 Viewer)

Full House Chinese buffet - 8.80e during the day or 9.90 at night for all you can eat. Says on the menu they'll do a special meal for veggies. There are veggie options anyway, but that said you don't know what cooking oils etc they've used on them - I've eaten there with strict veggies with no problems.

€4 for the micro-brews in Messrs.
Not an incredible price but it's all week round as far as I can tell, and it's a great tasting pint.

€3-3.50? a pint in Q-bar next door. Not sure what days. Taste like shite though and i'd rather drink on the street tbh.

Not an incredible price but it's all week round as far as I can tell, and it's a great tasting pint.
I find that price pretty incredible. It's all week round for all their beers (including their occasional 7% smoked porter). Most of their beers are gorgeous. Pity it's such a shit pub.

Ah yes...I was there for the first time a few weeks ago, a friday night, the tail-end. I presumed I had dreamt that the pints were €4. Very tasty indeed.

Spar are selling Lucozade for €1 and 2 Creme Eggs for €1 for the hangover the next day.

Spar are also doing firelogs for €1, they're like €3 something usually. You can't eat them but they do help when the central heating oil runs out and you're too scabby/lazy to ring up for more.

3 euro pints on wednesdays and afaik thursdays in the harbour bar in bray. quaint pub with bet up couches, 5 cats named after dictators roaming around, pictures of ray darcy on the wall and super near the dart. i think they even do movie nights on tuesdays as well. good buzz.

3 euro pints on wednesdays and afaik thursdays in the harbour bar in bray. quaint pub with bet up couches, 5 cats named after dictators roaming around, pictures of ray darcy on the wall and super near the dart. i think they even do movie nights on tuesdays as well. good buzz.

my favourite pub ever..

my favourite pub ever..
yeh, me too. its very homey and sessiony without wanting to be a pretentious berlin-wannabe shebeen chic. and if you're a southsider/wicky-wick you'll run into at least 3 people you haven't seen in years there. the only let down is the awful singer-songwriter nights! yuk

Linda McCartney stuff ½ price in a few places, at least the Centra in Ranelagh.

Ayinger Celebrator and John Martin's Pale Ale out of date bottles 1.50 in Redmonds. Celebrator gone out of date 02/09 and one of the best beers there is, strong too

Supervalu have (had?) a spectacular offer going, half-price sirloin steak + big bag of onions FREE + punnet of 'shrooms FREE. Two steaks for about €4 on average.

Two fingers to the crunch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back