Recently Purchased (1 Viewer)

Finally picked up this. It's ace
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

is there an exceptionally good album of hers? been meaning to check her out for years but never gotten around to it. wanna go in on a high to hold the attention

London haul

Classroom Projects - Incredible Music Made By Children In Schools (Trunk release)
Lower Dens - Nootropics
Incredible String Band - Wee Tam
Duke Of Burgundy OST - by Cat's Eyes
Ryan Teague - Block Boundaries
Caribou - Andorra
John Martyn - Solid Air
The Vampires Sound Incorporation - Psychedelic Dance Party
Philip Glass - Music In 12 Parts, Part 1 & 2
Can - Sacrilege (3xLP of remixes by the likes of sonic youth, brian eno and more)

I think Mug Museum is the best. Although this latest one might push it close.
gave that the obligatory 3 listens today. Really liked it. 2 or 3 tunes that I zoned out pretty much on every listen but aside from that solid album. Will be relistening and investigating further for definite

It was one of those albums that I liked initially but after a while I loved it. A couple of tracks in the middle I didn't really get until I saw them done live. But it's a deadly little band she had for that one and she's a good guitar player as well as being cool as fuck.

It was one of those albums that I liked initially but after a while I loved it. A couple of tracks in the middle I didn't really get until I saw them done live. But it's a deadly little band she had for that one and she's a good guitar player as well as being cool as fuck.
Yeah I went back to it again this morning which is a good sign. Love her voice/accent

Miles Davis - Panthalassa: The music of Miles Davis 1969 - 1974 (remixes by Bill Laswell)
Lee Morgan - The Sidewinder
Arthur Verocai - Arthur Verocai lp

I got a load of CD's mostly new but some used about 35 CD's total for 190 Euros including post :
WIRE, METALLICA, SIOUXSIE, ZAPPA & THE MOTHERS, PRINCE, THE DICKS, CYPRESS HILL, RJD2,
JOY DIVISION, SOFT CELL, SOFT MACHINE, A CERTAIN RATIO, THIN LIZZY, THROBBING GRISTLE, TANGERINE DREAM, KLAUS SCHULZE, THE DOORS, CHRIST ON PARADE, TUXEDOMOON,
TALKING HEADS, HALF JAPANESE and SLINT (Tweez. like the Big Black influences on this.
not really a fan otherwise except for song 'Nosferatu Man')
basically was able to fill in plenty gaps of as regards old well known stuff I was missing.

Ambarchi/Fell/Guthrie/Shalabi Oglon Day LP
Oren Ambarchi Simian Angel CD
Oren Ambarchi/Kassel Jaeger/James Rushford Face Time LP
Magnolia Electric Co. Trials & Errors 2LP
Magnolia Electric Co. Fading Trails LP
Songs:Ohia Axxess & Ace LP
Qujaku Qujaku 2LP
Qujaku In Neutral 10”
Qujaku Keiren CD
Qujaku 8 CD
Scott Walker Pola X CD
Scanner Fibolae LP

Is music memorabilia allowed on this thread? If so, could somebody tell me how much they paid for Stereolab mugs at the gig in May? I couldn't afford one then but just bought one online 'cause I can now. Probably for three times the price.

Is music memorabilia allowed on this thread? If so, could somebody tell me how much they paid for Stereolab mugs at the gig in May? I couldn't afford one then but just bought one online 'cause I can now. Probably for three times the price.

I was sorely tempted to pick up one of those mugs, but didn't for fear it would be ground to dust by the time I got it home... the merch was cheap enough though, I seem to remember. €15 for the shirts, so I'd imagine not far off for the mugs.

Billy Butler - Right Track LP (3 quid for a 60 quid record, which just doesn’t happen anymore, which was lovely)
A Tribe Called Quest - Peoples Instinctive Travels... ‘96 2LP reissue
Shorty Long - Here Comes the Judge LP (hidden boogaloo soul gem)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back