Recently Purchased (7 Viewers)

Instigators-nobody listens anymore lp
Instigators-the blood is on your hands lp
Active Minds-the cracks start appearing lp
Active Minds-new puppets same old machine 7"

Mitochondrion ‎~ Archaeaeon 2lp
Witchfynde ‎~ The Lost Tapes 2lp

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Didn't know about this,I have a couple of lp's and singles by them that are pretty good,but I think they are from about '80 on.

Yeah it's supposed to be there long lost demo or something like that, dont have anything by them myself except a song from an old compilation

The Shoes-primal vinyl lp
Icons of Filth-the mortarhate projects 2xlp
Lemonheads-bored on the fourth of july 12"
The Pagans-pirates cove lp
The Dils-i hate the rich 7"
The Sound-propaganda 2x10"
Metallica-no life till leather tape

The amorphous androgynous - A Monstrous Psychedelic Bubble Exploding In Your Mind – The Wizards Of Oz - Antipodean cosmic psych 'n' space music from 1969 to present. LP

Körgull The Exterminator ~ Metal Fist Destroyer LP
Konstruktivists ~ Destiny Drive LP

Pre Ordered
Ingenting Kollektiva ~ An Anatomy of Melancholy lpcd
Asphodel ~ Aokigahara The Black Sea of Trees lpcd

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Been buying music for the first time in aaages. All are LP's.

Last week:
Colin Stetson - New History Warfares Vol. 2
Colin Stetson & Sarah Neufeld - Never Were The Way She Was
Death Grips - Powers That Be 2xLP
Mike Oldfield - Tubular Bells
Taylor Swift - 1989 2xLP
Ultramantis Black - Ultramantis Black
Waxahatchee - Ivy Tripp

Today:
Code Orange - I Am King
Crows - Better Off Dead
Liturgy - Aesthetica 2xLP
Mac DeMarco - Salad Days
Pharmakon - Bestial Burden
System Of A Down - S/T (bootleg pressing)
Turnstile - Nonstop Feeling

a few picks from recent purchases of mine

147544.jpg

Electron Kukeso by Hans Edler
Music made on a room sized computer in Sweden back in 1971. Bit of an oddity this thing. Starts off with a pretty poppy tune with vocals but veers off into early electronic sounding pieces. sometimes with, sometimes without vocals. an interesting listen that i'll definitely be coming back to a good bit anyway. Thurston Moore on the hype sticker describes it as Jandek meets Brian Wilson. via stockhausen I reckon and you've got a fairly accurate description of how this thing sounds.

0004330248_10.jpg

To Where The Wild Things Are by Death And Vanilla
More swedes. 2nd full length album by these guys. Also have a 5/6 song EP and a limited release of music they did for a score of silent movie Vampyr. pre ordered this thinking this is gonna be more of the same from these guys. and it is. but its so bloody good. thought this Broadcast sounding music of theirs might run thin. not yet. highly recommended. few thumped folk are fans I know. said it somewhere else on here. would love to see em play Ireland some time

17174874250054.jpeg

Entropicalia by The Soundcarriers
Nottingham based crew. Think its their 3rd album. First I've got from them anyway. Have only copped how great the majority of Ghost Box releases are in the last year. This is a great sounding album. Not a millions miles away from Death and Vanilla but different nonetheless. Would imagine if you liked one, you'd like the other. as the name suggest there is a bit of a brazilian sounding tinge to the record. loads of influences on show here. generally, very 60s sounding. excellent LP.

0e75a71437ddadbac33070870be71c67_5.jpg

Souvenirs from The Congo - Grand Kalle and L'African Jazz

Beautiful package on this one. 2XLP. hand numbered pressing of 500. Congolese rumba music from 50s/60s. Really sweet stuff. Some fucking sublime guitar solos on this thing throughout. great stuff.

a few picks from recent purchases of mine

Entropicalia by The Soundcarriers
Nottingham based crew. Think its their 3rd album. First I've got from them anyway. Have only copped how great the majority of Ghost Box releases are in the last year. This is a great sounding album. Not a millions miles away from Death and Vanilla but different nonetheless. Would imagine if you liked one, you'd like the other. as the name suggest there is a bit of a brazilian sounding tinge to the record. loads of influences on show here. generally, very 60s sounding. excellent LP.

On Vinyl? How much?
I thought it was OOP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back